Sleep well beautiful boy . . .

Sarah_K

Visit site
Crying reading this :( I saw the title of the thread and didn't want to open it, thinking " no please not that pretty grey" I am so sorry for your loss. Please try to take care of your self. Don't forget to eat and sleep, have a nice bath and believe that it will get better than this.

Oh my- this exactly. So sorry for your loss, what a terrible shock for you all.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Mate, i saw your fb message but also want to respond here.
Kali was such a lovely chap despite his little foibles, he loved the dragging, the sj, the trips out, but also settled remarkably well into his retirement.
I know he's going to leave the biggest hole in your life as he was your world.
Feel privileged to have met you both, big hugs girl xxx

skint1

Visit site
You and your boy had so many wonderful and happy times together, it was always a pleasure to read about your adventures. I am so very sorry for your loss, try and look after yourself as best you can. RIP Kali xx

Bustermartin

Visit site
Another mostly lurker here who really loved your posts about Kali - w e could all learn a lot from them. I'm so, so sorry - I can't imagine how devastated you must be feeling today. Lots of hugs xxx

HappyNeds

Visit site
I'm so sorry, just heartbreaking reading your message about what happened. Try to look after yourself, and give yourself time to grieve. Thinking of you xxx

Bradsmum

Visit site
Oh PS I'm typing this with a tear in my eye. Kali was one special horse who had a special owner and friends around him and was so well loved and cared for. Sleep well lovely boy, you have left so many wonderful memories. <<<Hugs to all who knew him>>>>.

Nessa4

Visit site
I'm so very sorry to hear this. I'm mostly a forum lurker, but I loved reading about your gorgeous boy. Your love for Kali shines through in every one of your posts, so I understand how devastated you must be. No words can make it better, but please try to take comfort in knowing what a wonderful life you gave him, and what a quick and painless passing it must have been. I'm sure that very few horses get to know such unstinting devotion in their lives; your beautiful Kali was one of the lucky ones.

Couldn't have put it better - so won't attempt. Sending hugs ((((((((X)))))))). Similar thing happened to me 5years ago - it does get a bit easier and as others have said you have your mmories and the knowledge that you gave him as good and loving a life as possible.

Mickle

Visit site
I haven't logged in for more than a year, just read and ran but felt I had to say how very sorry I am to hear this sad, sad news. Take care Polarskye. x RIP Kali. x

Doris68

Visit site
I'm so very sorry. I know exactly how you're feeling as I lost my dear mare last March. The pain does get easier, but it takes a long time. I cried when I read your moving words. Grieving is the price we pay for love. RIP Kali.

Tobiano

Visit site
Oh PolarSkye, I am so dreadfully sorry. I can't believe your lovely boy has gone - like others I feel as if I knew him too, through your words on here which told of the truly special relationship you had. I don't know what to say to make anything better except that he truly was lucky to be so loved. Run free, beautiful Kali x x

Ladyinred

Visit site
I have spent all day trying to find the 'right' words. Fact is there are none and I can only imagine your devastation. It's a high price we pay for the privilege of having these beautiful animals in our lives... the agony of them leaving is almost unbearable. You have been in my thoughts all day and will remain there for some time, look after yourself and allow yourself to grieve. RIP beautiful Kali.