Snow Watch! who has some?

Boxers

Visit site
A very light sprinkling here this morning (Sunday morning) but it's gone now, more is forecast for the early hours of tomorrow morning though. Am near Newark, Notts

RainbowDash

Visit site
Woke up to a fine dusting (barely enough to build a snow-mouse - let alone a snowman :) ) - roads cleared up by mid-morning.

Forecast threatening snowman making quantities for tomorrow :( .

We're in Nottingham.

:D

HashRouge

Visit site
We do! We're on the edge of the Peak District! Horses are in tonight for the first time in ages...but I don't mind cos I LOVE snow, even if it means I have to muck out :D

Spit That Out

Visit site
We've had a very light dusting only settling on the grass in Warmingham (south Cheshire) we are meant to get more in the night but we are forecast for rain in the morning so I can't see it staying long :(

Holzdweaver

Visit site
We have a silly little amount in Buxton (Derbyshire), not even covering the cars fully yet :(
and usually we get snowed in pretty quick.

I love snow though, so i always want more! :D

flaxen

Visit site
It started here about an hour ago, everywhere white and its getting harder but not due to get the worst til tomorrow morning. Im in county durham.

rascal

Visit site
West Mids/Staffs we have a sprinkle and its still snowing.

It was the fog that was fun last night, i THINK i fed the horses, but it was so thick they could have been next doors sheep.