So how old is everybody here?

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
50 tomorrow!!!!! OMG I will be officially OLD! :)

Happy 50th, Fiorano - you won't be officialy OLD at all, simply liberated! I'm the "wrong" side of 50 but it is fabulous: we are young enough to really enjoy ourselves, have learned not to give a damn what people think of us, and feel some sense of entitlement to our cellulite. We have also reached the age when we can say "ONE LIFE" to ourselves as we indulge on the saddle we always wanted, the expensive breeches that make us look "hot" and not feel guilty.

On top of all that, we have wisdom and experience that enrich our lives, and can sometimes be helpful to the kids around us. What's not to love about all that?

Enjoy the freedom!

Fiorano

Visit site
Happy 50th, Fiorano - you won't be officialy OLD at all, simply liberated! I'm the "wrong" side of 50 but it is fabulous: we are young enough to really enjoy ourselves, have learned not to give a damn what people think of us, and feel some sense of entitlement to our cellulite. We have also reached the age when we can say "ONE LIFE" to ourselves as we indulge on the saddle we always wanted, the expensive breeches that make us look "hot" and not feel guilty.

On top of all that, we have wisdom and experience that enrich our lives, and can sometimes be helpful to the kids around us. What's not to love about all that?

Enjoy the freedom!

:) You know what, Ancient Hacker, you are absolutely right! I've got my eye on some very expensive jods, and thinking of an equally expensive new saddle The big 50 arrived this morning, I've packed the husband off to work, am not doing any housework at all and am just off to ride my pony! Perfect! :)

kippen64

thinkingabouthorses.blogspot.com.au
Oh heck. Reading all the posts has made me think about how old I am. 47 and 48 in May. Most of the time I ignore the number because gravity has been kind to me and I don't look it. Oh well, never mind. Hope that all of the younger ones here go out and achieve their dreams because time always goes faster than you think. Will never ride a horse around Badminton and unless there is a massive turnabout in my fortunes, most likely never get to England.