So how old is everybody here?

Bikerchickone

Visit site
If I were as old as the man I feel I'd be 46, but happy to say that reality is 21 for the 14th time ;)

Well it made me feel better putting it like that! :cool:

Echo Bravo

Visit site
Lets face if you are in your 50/60's codliver is good for the joints, well we feed it to our neds don't we,why should they have all the benifits and as wise poster said we can afford those lovely jods and riding boots and buy our neds all the bling they need:D:D:D:D:D:DNot only that I enjoy pottering around my horses as I longer feel that I have to be doing something with them, just going out for a hack is enjoyable,but a lot of the mature group are still out there competing and winning.:D:D:D:D:D:D

ClassicG&T

Visit site
I'm 16, 17 this year :) Like I*HM i'm a rubbish example of a 'typical teen', i never go out, i mean NEVER. My life is pretty much the same every day, monday - friday: school, yard, work, eat, sleep, no time for any teen stuff. saturday and sunday is pretty much same but no school, and sunday is competition day. I don't get all the fuss about ''omg i can't wear this, i've worn it once already!'' etc.

This is me all over! I have more fun with my yard friends than school friends. Id rather go to a competition than the cinema, much more thrilling

wes

Visit site
I'm 51 and been riding for a year.

Rode a friends pony a fair bit as a teenager with no training, but had regular lessons this time...these new horses are more technical!

Rode for 11 months with no accidents, then started jumping in November and had around 8-10 offs since then :rolleyes:

...oh, and started racing motorbikes around Brands Hatch again after a break of about 25 years, so defo a 2nd or 3rd childhood for me !