So, I think Monty's Advanced debut deserves a post of its own!

star

Visit site
Oh easy peasy then ���� ! I was thinking what you need is a bloody good horse, a determined and talented rider, and a whole heap of blood sweat and tears. Am I wrong?!

Lol. He can already do most of it. Just need to get the canter piris sorted. Can do left but not right yet. We can do the tempi changes and the zig zag. His way of going is always going to be a challenge as the poor thing is built like a camel! It's just his amazing desire to try his little heart out that has got him this far. I love schooling him as he's always just trying to hard to please. No tears shed in our arena. Just lots of good boys!

Horsemad12

Visit site
We need to be able to do a line of 5 three and four time changes, half pirouettes in canter in both directions, half a canter zig zag and just generally a more Advanced outline and way of going. Lots to work on!

Sure you will be there in no time :)

star

Visit site
Ah , I see you also know star!

Taking that as a compliment! I have to say this horse has been an absolute pleasure to work with though. He only gives me tears of happiness! He tries his little heart out. If he was more blessed conformation wise he'd be unbeatable because his desire to please is something else! Not many horses will do an Advanced dressage test and whizz round a BE100 the next day either. Hopefully he'll get to have some fun hedge hopping this winter too. Best horse ever!