So I'm buying a Friesian (subject to vetting).

Tiffany

Visit site
Everything crossed for Friday. She sounds lovely and can't wait to see piccies, I do have a soft spot for Fresians. Tried buying one about 18 months ago but someone bit me to it :(

WestCoast

Visit site
Yes I've decided to be positive about it and assume it will all be ok.

Another rubbish lesson tonight though. My trot-canter transitions are embarrassingly bad. Ah well just have to keep working on it.

Paula

evj

Visit site
I was mega stressed about everything in the run up to getting mine. There was a month between putting down a deposit and getting him due to having to wait for someone to leave the livery hard I was moving too! They changed there minds and stayed so there was lots of stressing but it worked out fine :)

WestCoast

Visit site
I'm not too bad for me, been almost laid back today. I was very determined to have livery sorted before I bought, but as you found out things can still go wrong.

OK repeat after me, she's 4 1/2, been graded 2nd Premie for conformation and passed a full vetting 6 months ago - it will be fine.

Paula

Nicnac

Visit site
2nd premie is good and if she passed a 5 stage 6 months ago, should be fine! Good luck and looking forward to 'meeting' her :D

Sarah_K

Visit site
Good luck! Hope everything goes well and that this morning doesn't feel like the longest morning ever. :)

headcollaruk

Visit site
You lucky and brave lady. I love the look of friesians i was very tempted to look into buying one but was not sure as i am looking for a dressage horse. You are very brave going ahead and buying when you are still inexperienced . I posted a thread asking for advice on a similar situation. Good luck hope vetting goes well.

Clannad48

Visit site
Hope it well - hoping that the only reason you haven't posted is because you are too busy celebrating and making travelling arrangements. Fingers crossed

WestCoast

Visit site
She's passed and was a sweetie for all the pulling around. Gotta go and buy some travelling boots. Photos later.

Paula

Bustalot

Visit site
yey.... congratulations :) Nerve wracking things vettings!

Hope she turns out to be all that you are hoping for :D

And pictures are a must, love Friesians.