So sad. I still can't believe it.

Gleeful Imp

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, such a terrible shock and I know how much hurt you must be feeling. Thinking of you, take care

GI x

mulledwhine

Visit site
Such sad news and must have been a shock (((( hugs))))) I lost mine before Christmas and I thank everyone here for letting me vent, so if you need to just type away and tell everyone how much you miss your horse xxxxxx

Amaranta

Visit site
Oh I am so sorry that you lost your girl way before her time, I can only imagine how you feel.

Sleep tight beautiful girl

xx

touchstone

Visit site
So very sorry to hear your news, and what a shame that she was still young and seemingly improving. It is always an awful shock when things happen unexpectedly like that.

On the plus side though, if there can possibly be one, at least she didn't suffer a long drawn out illness and she died at home where she was loved.

I hope you have lots of happy memories from better times with her x

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
Devastating, just devastating. I cannot begin to imagine how I would feel if she were mine. And to happen from such a simple and common type of injury. I really feel for you. So sorry xx

Ravenwood

Visit site
Thats really tragic - it leaves such an awful gaping hole when you lose one so suddenly and expectedly like that, I really feel for you :(

HappyHorses:)

Visit site
So sorry for your loss :(

Whenever I read threads like this it makes me take a step back and think about what really matters in life.

RIP

xxx

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
RIP Sacha xx

So tragic loosing any horse is so sad their leave such a gap in your life .

thoughts and prayers to you in this hard time .

I like this :

Running forever in those golden meadows...
Ill meet you there someday...
forever will She be running wild and free
Free for now until i return...
In gods care until we meet again.
Gods angel now...
Eating golden apples, prancing around with friends, free until the day we meet again..

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
How terribly sad :( But she went at home, in familiar surroundings, with people who loved her very, very much. Sacha couldn't have asked for more in her last minutes and would probably have thanked you if she could. Big hugs xx