So sad. I still can't believe it.

Vindaloo

Visit site
Oh no, I am so very sorry to read of your loss.

That is just so heartbreaking, hope you can keep to the fore all the happy memories and not dwell too much on the sad. Easier said than done and if I could send you a huge bundle of strength I most certainly would.

I lost my horse of a lifetime at a young age too so can imagine how you must be feeling.

x

indiat

Visit site
I am so, so sorry Pearl. I know a little how you are feeling, although mine all died at a grand old age. I can only imagine how devastating it must be to lose a horse in their prime. I am thinking of you. xx

Natch

Visit site
Heard about this from your sister but just seen this post. I'm so sorry, both of you and the rest of her herd must be feeling terribly shell-shocked. So sudden and unexpected, and such a lovely horse. :(

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Thank you to every-one for your kind words and thoughts.
The support of RL friends on Sunday evening helped sis (YorksG) and me to get through the dreadfully shocking experience and the support of forum members, both those who we have got to know through HHO and those who we have never spoken to before, has helped enormously since.
The is a wide range of opinion on here but the one thing that can be said about every-one, no matter how experienced, knowledgeable or novice members are, is that we all understand how devastating the loss of a horse can be.
Again, thank you every-one.

misst

Visit site
Missed yesterdays post as I was at work. Just want to say how awful for you. It is never easy to lose one especially when they are young, but so quickly and shockingly must be very difficult to come to terms with.
RIP little horse and thinking of you and your sister x