So...who has snow?

Visit site
I do, but just a ground covering at the moment. I'm in Leicestershire.
smile.gif

lucy1984

Visit site
Fo the past 3 weeks it's just been really icey with the occasional snow fall (not enough to settle), but today there has been snow and it's beggining to settle - only 1" so far!

(Leicestershire)

Snowysadude

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I do, but just a ground covering at the moment. I'm in Leicestershire.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here! No suprise to you that i am also in leicestershire then
tongue.gif

Quadro

Visit site
east lothian (south of edinburgh) and its nuts!!!!! you can barely seen your hand in front of your face!!! its been every day now for 3 weeks!!! and the novelty vaslue has long gone!!!!

palomino_pony

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Fo the past 3 weeks it's just been really icey with the occasional snow fall (not enough to settle), but today there has been snow and it's beggining to settle - only 1" so far!

(Leicestershire)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Its not thawed for ages
frown.gif

Now outside water pipe at home burst all over drive and heating looking a bit dodgy..gggrrr
crazy.gif

Perissa

Visit site
Southern Hampshire, this is the view from my front door over the garden. IT HAD ONLY BEEN SNOWING FOR AN HOUR WHEN THESE PICS WERE TAKEN.

100_1697.jpg

100_1700.jpg

100_1699.jpg

100_1696.jpg

somethingorother

Visit site
We have a good 10 inches here and it's still going- been going all day. 20 mins down the road have over a foot apparently.

Near Manchester.

Don't think i will be able to get to horses tomorrow, they're 15 miles away :/

tashpritty

Visit site
Snowing form early hours stopped around 2ish and now very on and off! this morning i walked down yard and within 40mins of walking back up, you couldnt even see my footprints from walkng down!

palomino_pony

Visit site
OH works in Matlock. There was loads there this morning and after travelling 55miles to get there was the only 1!

Appartently lots more there now. He's staying at home! Hopefully the school I work at will be closed tomorrow too

china

Visit site
north somerset- had some snow before xmas that froze over night and weve just had hurrendoes ice since then. today weve had steady snow and a big snow shower that settled to about a inch but it went prety quick, think we are due some 2nite but it usually misses us.

celia

Visit site
We're in Durham and have had snow for nearly three weeks now. Started to melt about a week ago and then had a load more overnight. We've got about 5" on the ground atm and are forcast more until the weekend. Am really not looking forwards to the state of the fields when it all melts..
frown.gif
crazy.gif

JoJo_

Visit site
Started snowing this afternoon in South Warks. Hoping it wont be too bad in the morning but i'm guessing there will be no turnout tomorrow.

BobbyMondeo

Visit site
Been snowing here (southampton) since about 4:30 as i was bringing my horse home from the vets. Couldnt get the box up the hill to the yard so had to unload him on the lane and walk up the yard ( on a fractured leg) We both got covered in snow.

Then had a 2 hour journy home (3 miles) because the roads are so bad. Due more tonight and tomorrow

xbuzzx

Visit site
I'm in North Scotland (Inverness shire) and had snow for about three weeks now so havn't been able to ride for agees!
frown.gif
Got about a foot and a half now! Bored of it!