So...who has snow?

spike123

Visit site
we have a little bit here in Kent. It started early this afternoon,laid,melted,then snowed again and laid again leaving a fine coating.Then it stopped but it has just started again and is snowing really hard outside just now.

GypsyGirl

Visit site
We have snow!!
frown.gif
It only started less then an hour ago and its already laid! Still snowing too .. Its ment to snow right up till saturday but I hope not .. its my 18th on saturday and having a big family party but if were snowed in itl be cancelled! NOOOO lol .. plus I cant get up to do the horses because shes an hour 15mins away from me by bus and I have no car
frown.gif
So if the busses cancel im doomed! Its alright though shes on full livery out 24/7 with lots of hay etc and the field owner lives on the premises
laugh.gif
so I know Gypsy gets looked after very well by her! xx

Louby

Visit site
Im North Manchester and woke up today to about 8 inches of snow
frown.gif
frown.gif

Its snowed since and is horrendous. Couldnt get horses out of there stables today, cant get a shavings delivery as the lanes been so bad for the last couple of weeks and we are on the last bale of Haylage. Eeeek.

JamesEarwaker

www.jamesearwaker.co.uk
Snowed very heavy all morning here, all major roads grid locked this morning and this evening the roads arnt very good, none have been gritted.
A couple of pics to show just how deep it is (more on way 2nite)

RuthnMeg

Visit site
NONE HERE - was told we were going to get heavy snow fall at 3pm, by 4pm it had changed to light snow fall then at 6pm -nothing. Don't think we will get any either - just icy roads which are a complete pain. Husband is sulking, iam slightly annoyed and the kids are upset - happy house!!
North Dorset btw - about 10 min drive from the Wilts border..

The Bouncing Bog Trotter

Visit site
Near Eastbourne and snowing like mad. Huge flakes and settling. Started within the last 15 minutes.

Hope not too bad in the morning as I must get to the yard - 2yold needed the vet today and still not ok
frown.gif

rascal

Visit site
we had some last night, a sprinkle this morning but now its snowing like mad. Horses are rugged and have more than enough to eat so they wont mind.

Stopped to catch a loose pony on they way home and she was freezing, so was her poor foal. They are in good condition and had hay, but no shelter at all, both were shivering. When i told the owner they needed shelter and/or rugs she told me mare was only cold because shes just foaled.............is it me???????????? Called the RSPCA.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Yes, had snow since lunch time, but its only a smattering at the moment. As long as I can get to the horses in the morning then fine, if I cant get to work- well- oh what a dreadful shame that would be
grin.gif

I am in Bristol/Glos

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Started a couple of hours ago here (N Shropshire), got a couple of inches now, first proper snow we've had. Son is hoping college will be closed tomorrow
smirk.gif
smirk.gif

QuobAsti

Visit site
Hampshire and its probably just over an inch of snow.

It was very heavy between 5-7pm, it's hardly snowing at the moment but its definately snow and not sleet.

We are due heavy snow over night and tomorrow so it looks like no work and a walk to the yard