Some robbing Barsteward!!

charliesarmy

Visit site
I'm still in disbelief...that some thieving scumbag has nicked my diesel out of my waggon...only realised today when had to move it to bring the hay in...are things really that bad..and a warning to all nothing is sacred :mad:

Solstar

Visit site
It's shocking isn't it??

Last week I had a dustbin stolen from my field- just a bog standard bin type- they actually took my rugs and grooming kit out of the bin, and placed them to one side out of reach of my horses- then took the bin.

Barstewards!!!!

charliesarmy

Visit site
It's shocking isn't it??

Last week I had a dustbin stolen from my field- just a bog standard bin type- they actually took my rugs and grooming kit out of the bin, and placed them to one side out of reach of my horses- then took the bin.

Barstewards!!!!

At least they were respectful of your stuff in the bin :rolleyes::rolleyes: god its annoying:mad:

Echo Bravo

Visit site
I like the word Bastwards, I can shout that at my dogs or horses when they play me up and people in earshot cann't take the hump. But you are right they are real scumbags

Lakelandcross

Visit site
Someone stole our poo picking wheelbarrow. It was ancient with rusty holes and a tyre with a slow puncture. I think it was held together by s***. If they put anything heavy inside it would have gone through the bottom. They left the rake and picking bucket thing.

It couldn't be any use to anyone but it did the job for us. I had to buy a new 1 to replace it though.

Makes you wonder.

Groom42

Visit site
I leave the bare minimum in my tank, but someone pointed out to me whatever you do, don't use locking fuel cap.
1) they will see straight away if the tank is empty, or not
2) if they see locking fuel cap, will just ram a spike into the tank to drain it, or not
3) far cheaper to replace diesel than the whole tank

Feel for you - thieving scumbags!

ew1801

Visit site
i had my car stolen in april. they broke in and put my daughters car seat and pram on my drive and took my car. at least they had the decency to leave my babies things

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
My aunty always says, if you don't want something and you don't know what to do with it leave it on the pavement and someone will nick it!! Its amazing what someone will take. Pain for you all though!

eggs

Visit site
I'm still in disbelief...that some thieving scumbag has nicked my diesel out of my waggon...only realised today when had to move it to bring the hay in...are things really that bad..and a warning to all nothing is sacred :mad:

Some years ago I went to load up only to find that not only had my diesel been nicked but the lorry had gone with it!

Louby

Visit site
What is the world coming too :(:(:(
This happened a lot when there were the diesel shortages a couple of years ago.
Is your wagon kept on a yard?

charliesarmy

Visit site
What is the world coming too :(:(:(
This happened a lot when there were the diesel shortages a couple of years ago.
Is your wagon kept on a yard?

Its a private yard only me on there..but its totally fenced and scumbags defo taking a risk..but I suppose £50-75 might be worth the risk!!