Sooo... is there a bit of a sex maniac course designing at ALW?!

Mince Pie

Visit site
Does anyone else find it amusing that Photobucket have removed the picture of the penis as it contravenes their t&c's? :D

kerilli

Visit site
God that would be hilarious! :D

"Gutted, went to AlW this weekend, horse was behaving for a change and we pulled out a sub 30 DR, went clear SJ round a tricky, up to height course. We were storming round the XC and would have been highly placed if I hadn't fallen off and landed on a giant penis"

ROFL :D:D:D

Hahaha brilliant. Although not the most implausible excuse for injury they've ever heard at A&E though... ;) ;) ;)

Someone must have reported the image, and i didn't get a screen capture, drats. Nobody will believe it... if anyone finds it elsewhere please let me know so I can grab a copy of the pic. Loving the idea of the fig leaf... She's very... detailed!

mil1212

Visit site
The naked lady was about number 3 last year in the novice ... heres a pic of said fence dressing I hope its ok to post? :D hehe
willy.jpg

Have photo bucket removed that photo? that's quite funny!

zxp

Visit site
Haha! I also love how this thread has about 2500 views and all the others have like 200! :D

LOL if this makes the top 5 threads on HHO that get written on the letters page I will laugh ALOT!!! What will they call it? XXXRated ALW??!?

Mince Pie

Visit site
Oh yes definitely we have to keep this at the top this week :D
Kerilli, let's just hope they dont land on it upright :eek: ;) :D

TableDancer

Visit site
*snorts*
TD, I think i had that story from someone else actually, did you experience the en passant manoevre too? or was yours the 'go and have a shower if you like' story... i get my sources so mixed up! ;) ;)

I had a slight variation: in a bar at Necarne with a bunch of people, casual arm being draped round shoulder, next thing I knew it hand somehow inside both shirt AND bra and having a quick fondle :eek: :eek: :eek: I knew about the reputation but hadn't realised it was QUITE so, er, up front - or down front in this instance :D I'd love to say I gave him a slap but I just got the most terrible giggles and moved out of range pretty swiftly... Of course, this was a few years ago, nowadays I'd be pathetically grateful for such attentions :D :D :D

Festive_Felicitations

Visit site
I had a slight variation: in a bar at Necarne with a bunch of people, casual arm being draped round shoulder, next thing I knew it hand somehow inside both shirt AND bra and having a quick fondle :eek: :eek: :eek: I knew about the reputation but hadn't realised it was QUITE so, er, up front - or down front in this instance :D I'd love to say I gave him a slap but I just got the most terrible giggles and moved out of range pretty swiftly... Of course, this was a few years ago, nowadays I'd be pathetically grateful for such attentions :D :D :D

PMSL! Sorry :)
I don't suppose 'he' will ever be named but they are great stories and hilarious fences. Sure to enter 'Eventing Legend'... :D

jules89

Visit site

TD!!!! :eek: can't take you anywhere!! (that involves gin, at least!!!) :D

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
I know where a pic of this offending member can be found - but since I don't wish to be classified as one, and have my name 'darkened', I can only give hints as to its whereabouts... *ahem* Google images - xc fences Aston le Walls scroll down a fair few pages and there you go :eek:

HannahHDEventing

Visit site
Tehehe!

I jumped the novice track there this weekend, and I didn't see the offending member! But I did see the lady in the water! She was there in the spring too!

I wonder what will appear in ALW 3....I'm going to take my camera when I walk that course!

fleabittengrey

Visit site
I know where a pic of this offending member can be found - but since I don't wish to be classified as one, and have my name 'darkened', I can only give hints as to its whereabouts... *ahem* Google images - xc fences Aston le Walls scroll down a fair few pages and there you go :eek:

Am I being blind or naive?!I can see fish and alligators ... but no phallic symbols!!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Kerilli - I was one of a few people that did have showers in the house at ALW at the RC Champs a couple of years ago - if I knew then what I know now, I might have stayed smelly! :D

kerilli

Visit site
hmm, i think it's gone now, curiouser and curiouser. i saved it to my desktop so can email it to you if you want, i suspect that if i put it on photobucket it'll only get removed again! pm me email addy if you want to see it.

Jane_Lou

Visit site
There is a comment about this particlular anatomically correct carving in H&H this week - it was apparently removed to the sponsors tent, considered a little to risque for pubic display :D

Oh and it was commissioned by said course builder ;)