sorry for this...

ponies4ever

Visit site
I just had to say my horse is wonderful! Truly she's everything i would want from a horse! She has completely turned herself around from last year where she was rearing and unrideable and yesterday she was lunging in a cavesson and a lead rope streching nose to floor whilst another horse was freaking out at the other end of the school. Today took her hunting for the first time and she was fantastic jumped everything had great brakes and was just a joy. Anyone else really loving their horse at the moment?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
yep :)
Project cob has finally found the 'go' pedal at shows. She used to close down when she got worried, but now she is buzzy and enthusiastic which is sooo much easier to deal with. Feeling like a grown up horse at last :)

skint1

Visit site
Don't be sorry for posting about how happy your horse makes you! I enjoy reading happy posts,especially in the deep dark winter :)

My lad makes me very happy. He's got such a great personality and is safe as houses, even when he's being a drama queen scaredy-pants plonker I love him to bits. Am slightly worried about him at the moment, he feels a little bit unlevel (we only hack) but he's not lame, I can't put my finger on it, having lost 2 horses in the last 2 years to lose him too would break me.

Orangehorse

Visit site
Well done, OP. That is a real achievement and should make you very happy!

I am happy with my horse, I feel we are both into middle age and although not past it by any means - he still has his moments and I still have to be alert and stick on sometimes - I feel that we are happy out enjoying the countryside and our time together while we can.

PorkChop

Visit site
Lovely happy post :)

Got to say I always think mine are wonderful even when are being sick notes :D they make me so happy even though sometimes they make me pull my hair out with worry :rolleyes:

Dave's Mam

Visit site
WONDERFUL!

Yes, Uppity Bog Pony is no longer uppity, and is actually a lovely little pony to have around. He's just growing up. He's so very sweet, tacked up, stepping over poles, doing teeny jumps in hand & getting ready to walk out on the road.

Well done OP, you're work is paying off!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
my loan horse is fab, she has just had 4 days off (my problems not hers) and i hacked out this morning and she behaved in exactly the same as if she had been ridden every day. if i didnt ride my old mare for one day she was a bit lively and if it was more than one she was a looney so its so nice in my latter years to feel safe...

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
It is so lovely when the hard work pays off! You should be very happy :) I was over the moon with my chap when he behaved himself out hunting last week (after some scary behaviour!) so I know the feeling! A lot of people would have given up, be proud of yourself ! :D

Bessi

Visit site
What a lovely post to read! I have very much been feeling the love recently as Ive been doing more with my main man after he had almost a year off due to injury and then I broke my ankle falling off the project pone, the last few weeks we've been starting to feel like we are getting back to where we were prior to his injury and Im already getting excited about going eventing again next season!