Spring cleaning the donkey...Cute overload!

Cobiau Cymreig Wyllt

Visit site
He makes guest appearances in C&T, but I'll endeaour to include him more in the gang reports in here too- he's a proper cutie, but also a total thug... Most photos, he looks like he's about to pull a knife on you :D

Pictures are needed of this. Must have a donkey one day....my Irish genes guarantee instant 'aww' response....:D

Lolo

Visit site
Pictures are needed of this. Must have a donkey one day....my Irish genes guarantee instant 'aww' response....:D

229715_4750123470569_2142106437_n.jpg

Thuglet donkey :D

73843_3899793692856_1638815156_n.jpg

In his heavyweight turnout rug... It's 4'3. He is a dinky donkey!

frozzy

Visit site
We looked after a donkey who was a companion to an eventer. His name was Chichester and he decided one day he didnt like his holiday accomodation and decided to head for home (about twenty miles away) Just as you needed four people to get yours going it took four of us to stop ours!! Love donks!

*sprinkles*

Visit site
Brilliant photos! He is just too cute! I used to have one of these little guys, they are fab. Ours was the biggest personality on the yard :D

Switcheroo

Visit site
OP he is beautiful. My end of the country have too many donkeys that are left alone in fields with overgrown feet, so frustrated that they become aggressive and this only fuels their loneliness as people cannot go near them :(

Yours however looks so well cared for and loved. Beautiful! So nice to see.

Lolo

Visit site
OP he is beautiful. My end of the country have too many donkeys that are left alone in fields with overgrown feet, so frustrated that they become aggressive and this only fuels their loneliness as people cannot go near them :(

Yours however looks so well cared for and loved. Beautiful! So nice to see.

That's so sad :( Gerard joined us because his partner in crime had died and he needed a friend, and we needed a friend for our big horse who wouldn't bully him. Thy get so lonely, they're proper herd animals- Gerard has a long-term field friend now in another retired horse, and then 2 others join them each day :)

armchair_rider

Visit site
Pleased to see a pink towel in use. We always humiliate the cat when he comes in wet by wrapping him in pink towels. Clearly pink towel torture is multi-species