Stable cameras

Tigertrot

Visit site
We have stable cameras. We have power but no WiFi. We use a dongle which costs £20 every three months. Love my cameras can keep an eye on things. If you are in south east I can put you in touch with my chap. Although I think he posts his units.
Can you tell me about your dongle ? Sorry im new to this

vikkic

Visit site
We have stable cameras. We have power but no WiFi. We use a dongle which costs £20 every three months. Love my cameras can keep an eye on things. If you are in south east I can put you in touch with my chap. Although I think he posts his units.
Could I have the details please?

Tigertrot

Visit site
Please could you tell the dongles you are using ? EE appears to have best signal, need charge bank and Kindly ensure the frequency of the WiFi is 2.4GHz/5GHz."
For the camera apparently !
Thank you

Horsekaren

Visit site
Horse is in overnight now and I've thought about getting some kind of stable camera to get an idea of how long his hay lasts, does he lie down much etc. I have seen wildlife cameras for about £40 that can be set on time lapse modes rather than motion trigger, so could take a photo every 10 minutes or so to get an idea of what he's up to. Has anyone used something like this?

Yes i use this!
£40.00 camera which takes 8 rechargeable batteries and a 10 GB memory card. I have set it to take a picture every 30 seconds, it is very good! Capture11.PNG

Kat6969

New User
Visit site
I'm looking for the same cheap camera for inside her stable,no bright lights when on night vision mode though,also battery or solar powered ones and I have no Wi-Fi either,can any of them take a SIM card you top up like a mobile,any names of cameras or links would be very very much appreciated xx thankyou

tanira

Visit site
We use neos smart camera's which you can get it ff Amazon for about £20. They work off internet but if you don't have it where you are you can just get a router and a data only SIM. I can log in on my phone and view it from anywhere. I can even talk into the camera. You can buy sd cards that store the data for 5 day's. It would be a continuous stream rather than a picture every X number of minutes.