Stallion killed in cornwall....

highlandponygirl

Visit site
Ritualistic harm of animals and people is often 'dressed up' as a form of religion. It rarely has any true religious content and is a way in which people can allow themselves to take part in activities which they know are considered wrong by the rest of society, but claiming it is religious allows them to allow themselves to do harm. I hope that makes sense :) The ritualistic harming of animals is often linked to abuse of vulnerable people and needs careful and informed investigation IME and IMO

Couldn't agree more ^^

What a terrifying ordeal that poor boy must have went through. Hope they catch the idiots who did this. A few years ago near where i live a 4 day old foal was slashed across the neck, apparently just missing her jugular vein, thankfully she recovered well and asume is fine now, but it is scary what these maniacs can do to a living being without a blink of an eye.

fatpiggy

Visit site
OMG, I was born and raised in Stithians. Anyone know what property it was? There are some seriously sick people out there. Shame we can't do a spot of an eye for an eye with them but no doubt they will just claim they were out of it on drugs at the time and therefore entirely blameless.

olop

Visit site
Absolutely disgusting - WTF is wrong with people??
Whoever did this to this poor horse needs removing from society, if they can do it to an innocent animal who else will they target.
Has this made national headlines does anyone know?? I think people have the right to know what vile monsters are happily walking the country :mad:

HashRouge

Visit site
Having read about this and the pony in Wales in the space of 10 minutes I just feel ill. I just don't understand what would lead someone to do this to an animal. Horses are such trusting creatures and the thought of what these two went through is heartbreaking. This is such a cruel, cold world :(

indianafred

New User
Visit site
Just wanted to post to say my thoughts are with the owners of these poor horses. I'm so shocked at this news, it's terrifying and very sad.
I hope these people are caught and put in jail.

Tiffany

Visit site
Didn't a similar thing happen to a pony in Wales in last two weeks? I hope the b------s rot in hell, they are evil. Why would someone even want to harm any animal even if they have had a fall out with owner? My heart goes out to the owner and the poor horse who died at the hands of these morons.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Good god...... I'm speechless :(
I lived and worked at Penhaluric Barton farm a few years which isnt a million miles away :( Scary to tink my friends still have horses near there.

annsGG

Visit site
Does anyone know if there's a collection going, we don't have much money but if every horse owner in Cornwall offered up as few quid for a reward it might tempt someone to grass up their mate, someone knows who did it......

Ibblebibble

Visit site
Absolutely disgusting - WTF is wrong with people??
Whoever did this to this poor horse needs removing from society, if they can do it to an innocent animal who else will they target.
Has this made national headlines does anyone know?? I think people have the right to know what vile monsters are happily walking the country :mad:

it is certainly well circulated even if it hasn't made it to the national news, my OH just asked me about it after he read about it on Arbforum, those guys are all sickened by it too:(
the person or people who have done this are not fit to be called human or animal, they are a sick sub species that i would gladly bring back the death penalty for:mad:

welshcob*

Visit site
This is so shocking, sickens me to the core, what sort of a person could be capable of this, it's horrendous! Just read about the poor pony in Wales too, sounds very similar. Really hope they catch the sick B******s who did this. My heart goes out to their poor owners. R I P ponies!

Tinseltoes

Visit site
I feel sick to my stomach after reading this VERY upsetting/sad news.Poor pony and horse RIP.
I hope whoever did this gets hung,drawn and quarted and throw the pieces to the zoo animals.B______ds.

fatpiggy

Visit site
Hi Flintmeg, yes, I see from the news reports it was Herniss way. My money is on a local culprit I fear (more than one person I have no doubt) as those lanes can get you lost in seconds if you don't know your way around. Don't forget its only a hop to the Helston-Falmouth main road from there - quick getaway.

TED2010

Visit site
Shocked was not the word, I felt absolutely sick when I heard this news. I cannot believe anybody could be so cruel and barbarick. There are some truely sick people out there who do not deserve a place on this planet. I would like to be locked in a room with that person because I would feel no compunction in castrating them with no sedation. My sympathies are with his owners, I cannot imagine how shocked and sad they must feel, this is something which would haunt you for your whole life. I hope they catch this person and he gets what he deserves (highly unlikely his punishment would be nearly harsh enough). Just awful.

guesstimation

Visit site
It's just unbelievable that there are people capable of such things and so locally,poor poor horse and owner, makes me glad my pony is untrusting of strangers. Do they ever catch the peope that do these sorts of attacks as I often hear of the but rarely hear of people being caught for them

Brandy

Visit site
This is just sickening, i feel awful for the poor horse, just to imagine what he must have gone through. I can only hope his sedation was enough to make him not realise what was happening.

Hope to god they find the perpetrator but can't begin to imagine how they would.

RIP poor boy.

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
I really think the penalties should be far harsher for people who torture and kill animals. After all, it is how most serial killers start off. They practice on animals first and then move onto humans when they no longer get the same thrill out of torturing animals. This is certainly a very disturbed and dangerous individual. I actually doubt there was more than one perp as it is rare (though not unherd of) to find two equally depraved individuals. It is such a shame that the police probably will not or cannot dedicate as much resource to solving this crime as they would a murder.

Marydoll

Visit site
Evil evil evil, id pull the trigger myself on the evil animals that did this and wouldnt lose a minutes sleep, that poor horse.
Another of the horses that i hope to god is standing at the pearly gates when these ba*****s appear

BBH

Visit site
Until animals get the same protection under the law as people it will never change.

How many times have we read of the torture and murder of animals recently and nothing changes. Even if the people are caught they get let off ( the guy who dragged a dog to his death using his car ) or the sentence is no deterrent.

I reckon anyone who can do this is itching to comitt these atrocities to a human but just stops short because of the harsher sentence if caught. Its just a matter of time though, mass murderer Peter Tobin cut the head of his girlfriends labrador puppy as his first monstrous act cos it annoyed him and he went on to kill 3 young girls.

BBH

Visit site
From what people are speculating, it seems like a witchcraft thing. These people are not stupid, they are usually clever people like Doctors,Lawyers etc and so are unlikely to be ever caught.

If the horse was sedated and it is this kind of person a vet would be an obvious suspect. A vet was the main suspect years ago in Hants for horse attacks although never caught.

Its not true people in the ' caring' professions always care, Beverly Allitt, Harold Shipman etc were pretty warped.

Marydoll

Visit site
Until animals get the same protection under the law as people it will never change.

How many times have we read of the torture and murder of animals recently and nothing changes. Even if the people are caught they get let off ( the guy who dragged a dog to his death using his car ) or the sentence is no deterrent.

I reckon anyone who can do this is itching to comitt these atrocities to a human but just stops short because of the harsher sentence if caught. Its just a matter of time though, mass murderer Peter Tobin cut the head of his girlfriends labrador puppy as his first monstrous act cos it annoyed him and he went on to kill 3 young girls.

Research has shown that sociopaths start this way. If there is anyone involved in this even indirectly, they would be well warned that the perpetrator is capable of herming anything/person in this way, they may not have evolved to humans YET

welsh horse rider

Visit site
I was really sickened when i read the article and they say Britain is a nation of animal lovers. now we know we all love animals here but to people visiting this country it makes us all look like total hypocrites!!!!
I would love to get my hands on the culprits give me just 5 mins with them
I know someone suggested removing the culprits genitalia in the same way but i would go a step further and remove them with blunt rusty knife and rub the area with salt, Vinegar and neat TCP!!! I can be quite sadistic when i want to be!!!!