Gem Gill

Visit site
Yes thankyou i check donedeal.ie regularly. I work for the RNLI so have friends of friends who work for Stena and also the irish border force. Theyve circulated photos. I would be very grateful if anyone reading thus here would also circulate. Also consider how to up your security!! The same vehicle is on cctv attempting to steal a trailer near swanage dorset.

Many thsnjs!

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
It’s fully taxed and MOt’d so the police will know who it belongs to. It’s just catching them with stolen goods when they are stopped and linking them to all the other thefts but hopefully your rural crime team are on the case and talking to other counties. Warwickshire, Leicestershire and the Midlands teams are having a great deal of success recovering farm equipment, trailers and caravans at the moment. Hope you get yours returned soon.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
It’s fully taxed and MOt’d so the police will know who it belongs to

The vehicle that the plate belongs to is fully taxed and MOTd. That plate won't belong to the vehicle being used to steal the trailers unless they are total idiots.

ETA I've been in a car which had the same registration plate on it as the car in front. The one in front was a fake plate.

Gem Gill

Visit site
Yes hopefullly... they seemed interested at first but no further updates when i rang today.

Anyone whos had any successses please share how you managed to get yours found!

Bearsmum

Visit site
So sorry to read this - I had my 510 stolen several years ago, sorry no good news story about getting it back. I did just check 'ask MID' and as of today this vehicle is not insured so hopefully if it is still on the roads the police will pull it, good luck. really hope you get a result

Gem Gill

Visit site
So sorry to read this - I had my 510 stolen several years ago, sorry no good news story about getting it back. I did just check 'ask MID' and as of today this vehicle is not insured so hopefully if it is still on the roads the police will pull it, good luck. really hope you get a result

That is interesting!! I wonder if they swap vehicles periodically. Must be some sort of big operation!!

Gem Gill

Visit site
Nagblagger and sny other dorset friends i had the Rural crime police out and they gave me gate signs, trailer stickers and UV pen

My mum.(the police gave you stickers and a pen... And you are pleased...?????).
Well hopefully it goes some way to being more crime proof.

Trailer still missing keep eyes out snd share thanks all x