Stolen/Sold on Loan - 15.3 grey mare (Northern Angel) LANCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

millimoo

Visit site
I'm cross posting this from the BD website... This is not my horse.

On 10th of march 2011 I loaned out my much loved mare as a brood mare.I was sure that she would be well cared for and I could visit to see her with her foal. She went to stud and was scaned infoal. I have been in constant contact with the person I loaned her to and was always told she was well and happy . Now I have been informed that she has been stolen from the Salterforth area of lancs , and then sold to a sport horse dealer in the Gisburn area , thats where the trail goes cold . She is not the easest of mares ,and weaves whenever she is in the least strested .She is regestered with A SPORTS HORSE BREEDING OF GREAT BRITIAN PASSPORT, REG NAME NORTHERN ANGEL and I am the owner on her passport . She is grey 15.3 and 15 years old she has some old scars on her hind legs and a more resent one on her hock (broken on 22 sept 2009) hence brood mare . I have owned this horse for ten years and have a lot of history with her I am desperate to find her .The theft has been reported to the police and the POLICE INCEDENT NUMBERS ARE . DERBYSHIRE POLICE 472 13/01/12 LANCASHIRE POLICE 1028 12/01/12 AND WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE 1187 12/01/12.IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE POLICE OR CRIME STOPPERS 0800 555111

Status
Not open for further replies.