Summer...ID bought unseen from Ireland...

catembi

Visit site
Haha, just back from dr lesson. It was *totally* amazing! Really brilliant trainer. We were 95% dressage horse & 5% tanking. Had a canter on both reins as well. It was such fantastic, fantastic fun. The teeth being done has made a LOT of difference. She is already in self carriage more often than not, and came on about 10 lessons' worth in that one lesson.

No photos as o/h took himself off on a walk. Will try to get some of our next schooling session. She was seriously amazing!

Goldenstar

Visit site
Haha, just back from dr lesson. It was *totally* amazing! Really brilliant trainer. We were 95% dressage horse & 5% tanking. Had a canter on both reins as well. It was such fantastic, fantastic fun. The teeth being done has made a LOT of difference. She is already in self carriage more often than not, and came on about 10 lessons' worth in that one lesson.

No photos as o/h took himself off on a walk. Will try to get some of our next schooling session. She was seriously amazing!

Great , nothing beats a good dressage lesson .

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

That is disgustingly selfish behaviour from the OH. We need photos! :D

I'm so pleased for you. My current dressage/hunt/jump/hack superstar was a bought unseen.