Supplement suggestion that can be fed without much feed?

Keltic

Visit site
I noticed my cob mare liking the ground yesterday so im thinking she must be deficiant in something? (salt?) She wont lick one of those licky things so thats out so im thinking supplement but I would like one that could be fed without or with very little feed. She does not need any feed at all although I do have a bag of happy feet so I could give her a tiny weeny incy bit! In winter she has pink powder but I stopped when I stopped feeding her and she is out 24/7 on very good grazing. Is there any treat type supplements that can be fed from hand?
Any other suggestions?
Thank you I can offer Chocolate cheesecake and cream?

magichorse

Visit site
I feed Bailys Lo-cal feed balancer in a tiny handful of chop. My horse is a good doer so want to feed as little as possible, but this has vits and mins he needs. I feed a cup full am and pm.

nemo_

Visit site
Could you mix some pink powder or similar into soaked high fibre cubes or mollases free sugarbeet? You would only need a small amount of it as it will expand when it soaks and mix better with powder :)

Ali27

Visit site
I feed Spillers lite balancer with a handful if hifi lite to my two good doers! They look great on it! It is the cheapest balancer around and also contains magnesium which is great for our feisty chesnut mare. It does say to add a spoon of salt to feed too!

Mrs_Wishkabibble

Visit site
I feed mine Feedmark Benevit, they have their 2 scoops in only a handful of Hi Fi dampened down with water in a bucket and all 4 eat it fine so I assume it must taste good (all licking buckets out after)
I also have one very picky horse that eats it fine too!