Suspiciously missing stuff...

Lammy

Visit site
Interesting. Reading that, I've decided that people must steal things to sell second hand.

Yes they do, and not for very much either which is bizarre!
I caught someone from a previous yard red handed. Stole something from me and then they were trying to flog it on fb! I hadn’t used the boots in a while but recognised them from her post, checked in my storage box in the shared tack room and low and behold mine were missing. So I commented on the post that I thought they were mine ? comment got deleted, I got a message very quickly saying she may have got them mixed up as she had a pair exactly the same! Well what do you know she had got them mixed up and had accidentally picked mine up...from my boot bag at the bottom of my box. Funny that.

I’m pretty sure said person stole 2 pairs of brand new legs wraps from me too as they mysteriously went missing not long after she arrived but I had no proof of that one. I don’t know how people have the balls!

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
I'm guessing that OP's situation is something like mine; where she owns her own yard and has a livery in as well as, yes??

In which case, I would say that OP is well rid of this livery! Seems like she felt she owned the yard instead of the OP and was a bossy dominating little madam.

OP you are well rid of this one!

Unfortunately I think you may have to kiss goodbye to your clipper blades; and don't see what you can do about the badmouthing. I would urge you NOT to respond to it but rather to ignore it, as people like this usually have their witches coven support group around them and they will just thrive on being given the attention.

Yes it was a horrible situation, but at least you are now rid of her!

(Edited). Ohh, what I would urge you to do is to think about security for your yard if you havent done so already. Some good sturdy padlocks and chains, and a few notices saying "CCTV in use" around the place (along with some motion-activated cameras or dummy ones even) wouldn't be a bad idea?? It would at least give you reassurance as well as acting as a deterrent.

Bambelina

Visit site
It has always baffled me how anybody can just ‘take’ someone’s belongings. I’ve been on a yard where things have been ‘borrowed’ (hoofpicks, leadropes etc, so luckily nothing majorly expensive). What’s worse is she was on your property, quite how somebody had the nerve to be so disrespectful in what is essentially your home is astounding. Sorry this happened to you.