Talk about ups and downs...

Spendtoomuch

Visit site
Get well vibes for your mum, can I have some for my nan who is hospital after falling over and we think broken her back :(
New horse is lovely, mind you all the ones you post are lovely! Especially the lovely chestnut (ghareeb?) Do you still have him?

Rosiefan

Visit site
So sorry about your poor Mum, I can imagine how much she'll hate being laid-up. Time for you to look after her for a bit ;).
New horse looks like another measles special - very handsome :).

Joss

Visit site
Thanks, Joss. She will love that :D Your rugs send their love from my kitchen table!

Measles;- what are my rugs doing on your kitchen table?!! Please ban them to a corner of the barn until we head in your direction I dont think they need that careful looking after.;):)

Thistle

Visit site
Ouch, your poor mum. Wishing her a veru speedy and not too painful recovery.

You have a great eye for a horse, don't think I've ever seen one of yours that I don't like.

alwaysbroke

Visit site
Oh no your poor Mum, what a nightmare. Wishing her the quickest of recoveries.

Totally fallen for your new purchase, off now to buy a lottery ticket, if I win I will see you tomorrow when I come to collect him:D

Maisie2

Visit site
So sorry to read about your mum, that's a fair way to fall, do hope the pinning has gone well and that she will soon be on the mend. Really like your new boy, looks very like my daughters old eventer which we bought as a 16.2 four year old and ended up 17.3 :eek::eek: I absolutely agree with you about the colour too :)

Alfami

Visit site
Your poor Mum! That must be really painful, I really hope all goes well with her recovery and she doesn't get too frustrated being on box rest.

The new ponio looks gorgeous - a really lovely type; I shall look forwrad to the updates.

measles

Visit site
So sorry to read about your mum, that's a fair way to fall, do hope the pinning has gone well and that she will soon be on the mend. Really like your new boy, looks very like my daughters old eventer which we bought as a 16.2 four year old and ended up 17.3 :eek::eek: I absolutely agree with you about the colour too :)

Goodness! I don't think he'll sprout another hand from the shape that he is, but I guess we'll need to see how he develops!

measles

Visit site
Oh no your poor Mum, what a nightmare. Wishing her the quickest of recoveries.

Totally fallen for your new purchase, off now to buy a lottery ticket, if I win I will see you tomorrow when I come to collect him:D

Thanks, always broke. They are planning to operate this afternoon which should make her more comfortable. Once it's out of the way she will be able to focus on recovery.

Thanks to everyone else, too. The support we have had has been amazing and hugely appreciated.

JEP

Visit site
So sorry to hear about your poor Mum - dangerous things these lorries - all good wishes for a speedy recovery, sure Sarah_Jane will be able to pass on a few tips!

Love the new horse - very classy

measles

Visit site
Thanks all, and the the lovely HHO'er who sent a very helpful pm :)

She had her op and leg pinned with an epidural this afternoon and by 6.30 was sitting up, able to raise her knees right up and demanding tea and toast! She is a very strong woman and I'm very proud to have her as my mother.