Team Reggie: rosettes for Reggie! And a wedding...

Lolo

Visit site
I love, love, love reading your posts . . . and now that my boy is out of action for the foreseeable, I'll be living through you even more vicariously :). Very well done for the weekend and what a stonkingly beautiful picture of Al and Reg :).

P

No comments? Can I not say very well done Al and good boy Reggie for being such a superstar. I am sure he will find a lovely loaner . . . and, if not, a well deserved retirement will do him the world of good . . . so there!

P

I've just seen about poor Kali, I hope he makes a very speedy and full recovery. Poor him, and poor you- I think he's aiming to turn your hair as white as his with all the worry so you can go matchy matchy extreme.

And thank you! Those comments are very much welcome :) It was such a hard decision for Al to make. There'll be lots of fun to be had until Al heads off though- she's got her start date and has all summer to really enjoy both her boys before heading off from Norfolk for what could be a fairly long time!

JFTDWS

Visit site
I love, love, love reading your posts . . . and now that my boy is out of action for the foreseeable, I'll be living through you even more vicariously :).
P

Oh no, what's happened? I hope he's ok!

Lolo, I like the idea of ganging up on Al and slapping her with things if she did anything silly like not take the job :p

PolarSkye

Visit site
I've just seen about poor Kali, I hope he makes a very speedy and full recovery. Poor him, and poor you- I think he's aiming to turn your hair as white as his with all the worry so you can go matchy matchy extreme.

And thank you! Those comments are very much welcome :) It was such a hard decision for Al to make. There'll be lots of fun to be had until Al heads off though- she's got her start date and has all summer to really enjoy both her boys before heading off from Norfolk for what could be a fairly long time!

Whispers quietly . . . if I didn't dye my hair, I'd already be as grey (ahem silver) as my boy ;). I'm being pragmatic about him . . . and crossing everything.

As for Reg, he owes you and Al nothing, but you already knew that, and I just know he'll have a lovely second/third/fourth phase to his life with you guys in charge of his future.

Here's to a fun summer for Al and her lovely boys :).

P

PolarSkye

Visit site
Oh no, what's happened? I hope he's ok!

Lolo, I like the idea of ganging up on Al and slapping her with things if she did anything silly like not take the job :p

Front suspensory. He'll live. I might not . . . that boy sure keeps my blood pressure up worrying about him, LOL!

P

JFTDWS

Visit site
Front suspensory. He'll live. I might not . . . that boy sure keeps my blood pressure up worrying about him, LOL!

P

Poor boy! And poor, poor you - they do like to keep you in a state of panic, don't they. Fingers crosed for both of you!

Lolo

Visit site

P

I am fairly sure that's what Reg did that brought him out of racing... Will double check, but I'm fairly sure that's it. So there's a positive 'the most breakable TB in the world still managed to be fixed' thing!

JFTD, she's got a start date and everything now so now wet fish needed. And she's being very positive as well... Not sure where this brand new Al has come from but I like it :D She had a sports psychology session for her b'day, and whilst she dozed through the hypnotherapy bit she found the actual psychology bit really helpful. Apparently it was a revelation that 'no one wants me to do badly'... Daft child!

JFTDWS

Visit site
I am fairly sure that's what Reg did that brought him out of racing... Will double check, but I'm fairly sure that's it. So there's a positive 'the most breakable TB in the world still managed to be fixed' thing!

JFTD, she's got a start date and everything now so now wet fish needed. And she's being very positive as well... Not sure where this brand new Al has come from but I like it :D She had a sports psychology session for her b'day, and whilst she dozed through the hypnotherapy bit she found the actual psychology bit really helpful. Apparently it was a revelation that 'no one wants me to do badly'... Daft child!

Excellent! Bless her, that's hilarious!

Clare85

Visit site
Great report, brilliant results and gorgeous pics! Huge congratulations to Al on the job front, she deserves it! It must've been incredibly hard to make the decision to find a new loan home for Reggie, but it's so clear how much he is loved and that Al only ever has his very best interests at heart. I'm sure he will find a wonderful home with a very lucky person!

As always, wishing Team Reggie the very best. Hoping the reports continue once Al has started her new adventures! :)