Tell me not to!

EventingMum

Visit site
He is certainly a find! I like Jamie, my friend bred a horse that I broke and competed and his name was Jamie so I am a bit biased. He was a cracking horse, as I had my own horse out competing he had to tag along and learn on the job, no pottering round unaffiliated competitions first, he just took everything in his stride! I was gifted a half share in him for my 21st and had great fun with him jumping up to Foxhunter level, we then sold him as my friend moved abroad and 5 years later I bought him back and did a bit of everything with him. He was with me till the end and was a truly versatile boy with a lovely temperament - I hope your boy is the same, I suspect he might be from what you've said!

Fools Motto

Visit site
Oh, he doesn't look too dissimilar to Freddie (Who is cb x). I think you've got a nice little horse (I think you said that to me a few weeks ago! lol) Have fun with him. x

Kipper's Dick

Visit site
What a super type he is, ycbm, congratulations! I'm overcome with covetousness! What an eye for a horse you have. Really looking forward to following your journey with him. (Says I, cheekily taking for granted that he's going to have his own thread!)

Have you settled on Jamie? If not, Dougie, Finlay, Jock, Archie, Murray, Callum?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
He's Jojo at the moment, I recently watched the film Jojo Rabbit again and I loved the boy and the film.

I just feel so relaxed tonight. He's only three, (had to check his teeth to be sure!) and it doesn't matter a jot whether he's backed this year or not. But he's also very mature and ready to ride if I have any issues with the other two or want to sell Deza.

It's a huge bonus that he's so people orientated, he's going to love cuddles :)

For the first time in a long time I am really looking forward to waking up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I like Jamie, but Jojo also works

You've got a real nice mix of types there, I know you don't want to ride all 3 every day, so it'll be nice to have the option to pick which one(s) you most feel like that day

Whats your schedule for working with him? Do you think you'll try a spot of driving as he's broken to drive as well?

FlyingCircus

Visit site
He's Jojo at the moment, I recently watched the film Jojo Rabbit again and I loved the boy and the film.

I just feel so relaxed tonight. He's only three, (had to check his teeth to be sure!) and it doesn't matter a jot whether he's backed this year or not. But he's also very mature and ready to ride if I have any issues with the other two or want to sell Deza.

It's a huge bonus that he's so people orientated, he's going to love cuddles :)

For the first time in a long time I am really looking forward to waking up tomorrow.
If you do want to sell Deza...I know a perpetually dieting welsh and a field with crap grass that would have her ;)

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Lovely...I'd love him at a good hand bigger ???
I dont know a thing about CB but he's got a really lovely eye bless him. I actually wouldn't be too shocked is he went to 16hh ??
His ears are literally making my heart hurt ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ (please call him Eeyore..!!!!)

Bellaboo18

Visit site
Lovely...I'd love him at a good hand bigger ???
I dont know a thing about CB but he's got a really lovely eye bless him. I actually wouldn't be too shocked is he went to 16hh ??
His ears are literally making my heart hurt ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ (please call him Eeyore..!!!!)
Oh I love Eeyore as a name!!!