The 10 types of horses - funny

flaxen

Visit site
My pony was number 10. He was a saint and miss him dreadfully. He will never be replaceable and am lost without him and have no incentive to do anything.

noodle_

Visit site
i would have said a moody mare 12 month ago and i hated her

now shes a ten.....

i thought my last horse was a horse of a lifetime - this one is something else :]

Chococat

Visit site
I have a number 4 (but love her to bits really). My daughter is probably in her last year with a number 10 but is only just realising that another number 10 is going to be hard to find.

Cherrydan

Visit site
A 10! It took me two horses I never gelled with to get to him... And my 10 had been written off as navicular.. Don't get me wrong, he is a snail, but I'm in no rush and he looks after me as well as I do him. I'm very lucky. X

Grinchmass

Visit site
I have a 3,4 and 5 mixture mare - unless your doing something she enjoys then she drops the number 5 :)

Love her to bits tho - she's my horse of a lifetime.

Archangel

Visit site
I had a number 10 - I miss him terribly. My other horse isn't on the list - I knew they broke the mould when they made him (he was a different kind of perfect number 10). :cool:

Pippity

Visit site
B. is definitely a no. 5. I have no idea what was so terrifying about the F marker last night but, combined with the lack of stirrups my trainer forced on me, it did marvels for my seat.

SadKen

Visit site
Mine's a 10 as well. Perhaps unicorns aren't so mythical after all.

Of course mine is a girl, so the day you want to bumble along on the buckle, she'll decide she's a #5 just for the lols.

SadKen

Visit site
Did anyone click on the ten different horse owners it was quite funny, I know a few 5's

I've just read that one, I'm a #3... But in my defence I just like research and I don't pronounce doom on other people's horses!

I felt so bad for the sweet significant other! My OH would be him if he rode!

conniegirl

Visit site
Mines a 10 but is only 5 yrs old!
Superstar horse who stood stock still this evening whilst my Non horsey OH attempted to brush him and then rug him up. It was realy quite sweet!