The 2019 Badminton XC Thread

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Oil's horse looks a bit tired too and is naturally careful so is needing really strong riding. But it is a course that I think rewards care as there are some really tricky tight turns and awkward banks

Lexi_

Visit site
Think he controlled that round really well. A few hairy moments but isn’t it nice to see him patting the horse rather than picking the whip up?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Think he controlled that round really well. A few hairy moments but isn’t it nice to see him patting the horse rather than picking the whip up?
he's clearly a very talented rider, I'm sure there will be people who will say he should have pulled up but he was skilled enough to present the horse well at each fence even though it was pooped, I think that a less able rider would have come a cropper.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
I hate that brush off the bank. Its horrible!
And that turn to 18. Is Oli the only one whose done that direct?

Lexi_

Visit site
Shame we didn’t get to see a bit more of Arctic Soul. I love him. (Not Gemma though 🙈)

TheMule

Visit site

He's not stupid- he knows that if he'd gone to the whip on exhausted horse he'd have been crucified!

Reactions: TPO