The Dizzy Blonde - Rest in Peace my Beautiful Girl

Kokopelli

Visit site
I'm so sorry for your loss. Well done for giving her a chance but can't imagine how you're feeling now :( sending lots of hugs and what lovely pictures you have to remember her by.

Wimbles

Visit site
So sorry to read this, she was a beautiful horse and so full of spirit. She was lucky to have you as an owner, not only to give her every possible chance but to make the right call when the time came.

Sleep easy Dizz and gallop pain free and jump the clouds.

Hugs to all of you xx

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Thank you.

Eyes are leaking again. Off to bed. Dream of the one gallop the beautiful girl and I had together. Over three years ago but I can still feel it. Still feel the amazing love and gratitude that this beautiful horse would carry me in her world of speed and light.

Pebbles

Visit site
Oh Mrs M, so dreadfully sad for you. Haven't been on the forum in months and to return and find this is heartbreaking. Huge hugs to you for you making the brave and right decision. I nearly lost my wonderful Poppy to colic on 22 March and Liphook Equine worked their magic and we are in recovery at home now (fingers crossed). I can but only imagine your great sadness. RIP Dizzy Blonde xx

Holidays_are_coming

Visit site
Oh mrs M I remember when you got the lovely dizz and all your hopes for her, sometimes they break our hearts. I was talking to a non pet person last week who asked why we put ourselves through it and my only explanation was that the pleasure they give is much more than the sadness when we loose them.

RIP dizzy xxx

Diddleydoo

Visit site
I'm very sorry for your loss.

You have clearly tried very, very hard for her. I admire you immensely for knowing when it was time.

I hope you can smile about the good times very soon

RIP Dizzy

YasandCrystal

Visit site
So sorry Mrs M - absolutely heartbreaking. She was a stunning mare. Dizzy is pain free now - you did the hardest and kindest act. <<<<Hugs>>>> RIP Dizzy x

debsflo

Visit site
How very sad, i did a double take and couldnt believe the thread title. Like many others i have followed you both from the start and enjoyed following your story. It was clear how much you loved her and she blossomed into a stunning horse thanks to you. I know it probably is too early but after we had to have my daughters pony pts i made a beautiful journal with photos and little notes about her with a message to my daughter from the horse and lots of little memories for her to keep forever.It is lovley to look at now although upsetting too. Hope you are ok,its hard to carry on working when your heart is breaking and you need time to grieve so be kind to yourself and allow yourself time to cry. If i remember correctly you lost your previous horse too but they will be cantering round together with all our hhoers lovley horses....
RIP Dizzy.

misst

Visit site
Oh Mrs M I am so so sad for you. I have just logged on after a few days away and saw this. I know how hard you tried and how much she meant to you.

RIP Dizzy and thinking of you at this lousey time Mrs M and family x

Nari

Visit site
I've only just seen this & I'm so sorry to hear she's gone. Lots of love to you & everyone who knew her, please look after yourself Mrs Mozart x

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
Oh I am so sorry for your loss. Sounds like you always tried hard to do the best for your horse, including making this ultimate decision. I feel your pain. Hugs to you and your familyx

yeeharider

Visit site
Ho Mrs M have just read this, you give so much of yourself to others please accept a huge (((((hug)))) . you did your best for her and loved her til the end RIP Dizz run free