The Forum FAQs.

tessybear

Visit site
hmm i disagree with the big forum name thing... if anyone did what was in that thread they would get slaughtered... or maybe i live under a rock :eek:

.... - goes back to cramming my head full of foal info from books-

Delicious_D

Visit site
It was always going to turn tbh...... the post itself is rather different to PF's in the manner that PF's was more a general pee-take to include everyone, where as this was getting more and more aimed at certain members and expecting them not to bite.

As for the post regarding people suddenly making up illnesses to warrent their previous misdemenour.... i REALLY hope i am just being paranoid and that is not aimed at me, if so, shame on you. You honestly believe i would cry cancer over some stupid tiff on a forum?!

Fii

Visit site
It was always going to turn tbh...... the post itself is rather different to PF's in the manner that PF's was more a general pee-take to include everyone, where as this was getting more and more aimed at certain members and expecting them not to bite.

As for the post regarding people suddenly making up illnesses to warrent their previous misdemenour.... i REALLY hope i am just being paranoid and that is not aimed at me, if so, shame on you. You honestly believe i would cry cancer over some stupid tiff on a forum?!

If you think it is aimed at you , then the best thing to do (very difficult i know) is to totally ignore it!

Delicious_D

Visit site
Easier said then done when its a snidey back handed comment about a very ill family member. Have enough crap on my plate atm!

:mad:

Why even make this post in the first place? yes it started of as humerous, but once again, turns vile

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Some people can't take what they give out...

Yeah especially those who hide under false names ;) or multiple accounts! Summat I've never seen the point of.

Get a grip you hiho or whatever your name is in this incarnation despite what you might protest, joining and first post in favour of an controversial topic on a trolling thread........ purlease ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Em123

Visit site
Whatever. I'm not hihosilver I just joined as believe it or not OTHERS can have an opinion even if it doesn't match what everyone else thinks.
I will continue to post and enjoy certain parts of the forum all I want.
My offer of proof that I wasn't the other person was not taken up on so never mind.

Good night.

Littlelegs

Visit site
Thing is though hihoem123, when someone has a dig directly, you have the opportunity to respond. When the recipient is only hinted at, its a bit underhand imo.

Offthewall

Visit site
Whatever. I'm not hihosilver I just joined as believe it or not OTHERS can have an opinion even if it doesn't match what everyone else thinks.
My offer of proof that I wasn't the other person was not taken up on so never mind.

Good night.

Erm didn't you just make a comment about taking what you dish out, anyway back to the OP :) I asked a question about deep littering and got great advice and replies and finally my horses bed doesn't look like a pig wallow :) I will admit I didnt search though :eek:

Fii

Visit site

Good night.

Never mind, you havent arrived unless you've been called a troll!

Vanner

Visit site
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At long last the voice of reason!

You are now my newest hero, Patterdale ...

and I haven't read all the other posts other than your first one as I am pretty sure that by now you will be a bully or troll or some such nonsense!!

Last edited:

Equilibrium Ireland

Visit site
Most importantly:

Sometimes it's necessary to put "sensitive Susan" back in the box and start laughing at yourself the way the rest of us do!

Terri ((((FF))))

hihosilver

Visit site

Good night.

No you are not me! I don't know you at all! It was because you said some nice things. Don't let them get to you. I will continue to use the forum as well. I have had lots of pm and support.:)