The french bulldog best of breed controversy

NinjaPony

Visit site
the Papillon was super; I have always fancied one! Tell us more about them!! :)
I love my papillon! She’s 10 now and still full of enthusiasm, people are shocked when I tell them because she doesn’t look remotely ‘old’. She’s very very smart, picks up on everything and as she was an only puppy she can be a bit bossy. She’s good with my cat, travels anywhere and everywhere and loves nothing more than making human friends. She loves been carried, laps and slurping my chin. They are much tougher than they look; she was attacked a few years ago by another dog and nearly died, but you would never know because she pulled off a miracle. She goes to physio regularly and that keeps her ticking over. Otherwise, she is in great health. Papillons are just lots of fun, my girl is the most hilarious personality, she’s very expressive and it feels like she understands every word you’re saying sometimes. She walks half an hour in the morning and 20 minutes in the evening but she is older and she has this historic injury which means we are strict about how much exercise she does. When she was younger she would bounce merrily along on all sorts of walks. She doesn’t love cold weather and mud and is very picky about puddles and rain!

palo1

Visit site
I love my papillon! She’s 10 now and still full of enthusiasm, people are shocked when I tell them because she doesn’t look remotely ‘old’. She’s very very smart, picks up on everything and as she was an only puppy she can be a bit bossy. She’s good with my cat, travels anywhere and everywhere and loves nothing more than making human friends. She loves been carried, laps and slurping my chin. They are much tougher than they look; she was attacked a few years ago by another dog and nearly died, but you would never know because she pulled off a miracle. She goes to physio regularly and that keeps her ticking over. Otherwise, she is in great health. Papillons are just lots of fun, my girl is the most hilarious personality, she’s very expressive and it feels like she understands every word you’re saying sometimes. She walks half an hour in the morning and 20 minutes in the evening but she is older and she has this historic injury which means we are strict about how much exercise she does. When she was younger she would bounce merrily along on all sorts of walks. She doesn’t love cold weather and mud and is very picky about puddles and rain!
Aw, she sounds fab! I have long promised myself one when I am old lady and want something slightly less rumbustious than an Irish terrier. Or perhaps I will have a Papillon and an Irish...They are a toy spaniel are they not? Sorry if that is completely wrong 😆

KEK

Visit site
Paps are great. I had 1, he was a total mummy's boy and absolutely character, led all the BCs on walks, Adventure pap, slept beside me, did agility, easy to take around, swum with the BCs for ages. Environmentally sensitive in agility though. Very sadly lost to epilepsy at age 6 :( My friend has one who is a total princess and not very keen on the outside stuff.