The grossest thing your dog has done!!!!?

Equi

Visit site
LOL my old poodle would take and chew/suck on used sanitary products. It was horrific. He didn't even look guilty he would run around parading the fact he had it. He wasn't allowed upstairs so i guess it was a big reward for him.

Twohorses

Visit site
My Lab /Sharpei was a gentle soul -- he loved children and got along well with dogs he didn't know.

He loved a good chase however. One night I let him, my Rottweiler and my Beagle/mix into the fenced back yard to do their last business for the night.

It was about 10:00 PM -- I had just come up from the barn from showering the summer sweat off four horses, giving them supper and turning the lights out. I still had a day job back then -- I was tired -- I wanted my own shower and my Jammie's.

Imagine my shock and horror when my sweet-Lab/Sharpei came back from his nightly "business" dripping in blood and guts from his teeth clear down his beautiful charcoal colored chest. He looked like the Hound of the Baskervilles.

That was one Opossum that would never venture into our yard again.

DH helped me get that 85# fella in the bath tub. That was the fastest most disgusting bath I Have ever given a dog, and I have bathed plenty that tangled with skunks:):)

HEM

Visit site
Ralph likes to eat toilet roll/tissues too, I think it is fairly common but just makes my mouth feel all funny everytime!! Wet tissue blurgh o_O

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
Both my Swissies spend their time on walks gobbling down horse poo from the wild ponies, but one of them has also consumed and luckily passed a leather riding glove, some corrugated roofing stuff and a bright yellow marigold glove which I didnt know about until it started to appear and frightened the life out of me! 😮

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
If it’s dead she’ll roll in it. And nothing makes her happier than coming home covered in the magic three - fox poo, bird poo and cow poo.

She also came in the other night happily chewing on a dead mole 🤮

Clodagh

Visit site
My Lab /Sharpei was a gentle soul -- he loved children and got along well with dogs he didn't know.

He loved a good chase however. One night I let him, my Rottweiler and my Beagle/mix into the fenced back yard to do their last business for the night.

It was about 10:00 PM -- I had just come up from the barn from showering the summer sweat off four horses, giving them supper and turning the lights out. I still had a day job back then -- I was tired -- I wanted my own shower and my Jammie's.

Imagine my shock and horror when my sweet-Lab/Sharpei came back from his nightly "business" dripping in blood and guts from his teeth clear down his beautiful charcoal colored chest. He looked like the Hound of the Baskervilles.

That was one Opossum that would never venture into our yard again.

DH helped me get that 85# fella in the bath tub. That was the fastest most disgusting bath I Have ever given a dog, and I have bathed plenty that tangled with skunks:):)

My lurcher and border terrier once caught a muntjac. You would not have believed it possible for there to be that much blood in a deer. Everytime I put the terrier in the bath the water instantly went red, it was impressively disgusting.

Lintel

Visit site
Some of these are hilarious!! Worst ours has done is eat his own poo... the breath afterwards would knock a horse out!!

Blazingsaddles

Visit site
LOL my old poodle would take and chew/suck on used sanitary products. It was horrific. He didn't even look guilty he would run around parading the fact he had it. He wasn't allowed upstairs so i guess it was a big reward for him.

Worn knickers were like a teething blanket to my old BT. Dirty dog. Taught me to put them straight in the laundry basket tout suite, though🤫

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
Not my dog but a friend's dog.
Out walking his dog, who wears a muzzle or he chases cats,well anything that moves really. friend was caught very short and had to go into the woods to have a poo. He had to try to hold the dog at arms length, his dog was on the lead and cannot be trusted off lead where he was .
After he'd finished and a lapse of concentration on his part on what the dog was doing , his dog tried to eat it but of course was wearing a muzzle, resulting in him smearing it all over his muzzle, the dog then decided he wanted to get the miuzzle off enabling him to have a better chance of devouring said "treat" his owner had just thoughtfully produced for him.
His attempt at removing his muzzle involves him rubbing it all over friend's light coloured trousers :)
He then had to walk home with not only his dog's muzzle and face covered in human excrement but his trousers too :)

{97702}

Visit site
I’ve only read the odd post in passing on this thread.... lets face it, dogs do act like humans and do a lot of things we would consider ‘gross’.... what amazes me is that owners LET their dogs do stuff like this??!! I mean WTF, it’s not rocket science to stop them 🤢🤢🤢

In other news, I may be taking this thread too seriously 🙄

windand rain

Visit site
I’ve only read the odd post in passing on this thread.... lets face it, dogs do act like humans and do a lot of things we would consider ‘gross’.... what amazes me is that owners LET their dogs do stuff like this??!! I mean WTF, it’s not rocket science to stop them 🤢🤢🤢

In other news, I may be taking this thread too seriously 🙄
I dont think anyone lets their dogs do this intentionally but it does happen as you cannot have eyes 500 yards in front of you or know until they do it that they will once you know you can either keep your dog tied to you or accept they will do gross things

{97702}

Visit site
I dont think anyone lets their dogs do this intentionally but it does happen as you cannot have eyes 500 yards in front of you or know until they do it that they will once you know you can either keep your dog tied to you or accept they will do gross things

I have sighthounds so I’ve developed the whole ‘constant surveillance’ twitch that comes with that 😂😂

paddy555

Visit site
Worn knickers were like a teething blanket to my old BT. Dirty dog. Taught me to put them straight in the laundry basket tout suite, though🤫

yes mine loves knickers as well. Other than that he is a very clean dog as his only vice is chewing paper. Not too much of a problem until a trip to the builder's merchants today. GSD in back of landrover, paid for the cement, opened door to remove him so that it could be loaded safely. On opening door dog grabbed the yard ticket (to pick the cement up) from OH's hand. Never seen anything so quick. He clamped his jaws shut and growled ( definitely not
acceptable) and it took 2 of us to wrench his jaws open to retrieve.

Got him out, cement loaded and a carpet put on top to protect it in it's paper bags (I chose paper bags rather than plastic as they were £2 cheaper, bad mistake)
dog had a nice bed on the carpet, drove off, then heard a strange noise from the back as the little sod started tearing a bag of cement open. WTF, this puppy is now 19 months old!

We found for the rest of the journey that 2 people and 50 kg of hairy dog are a bit of a squash in the front of a landrover.

paddy555

Visit site
Bujt imagine what cement would do to innards!?:oops:

having just had the heavy wretched creature wriggling on my knee for 30 minutes to get home I think the cement would have been a welcome relief :D:D:D:D

seriously though I didn't expect him to dig his way under the carpet to get to it.