The Mini-Clyde Multi-Purpose Cob!

HihoGinger

Visit site
What a gorgeous pony. I absolutely adore the 2nd photo, it's just beautiful and made me grin from ear to ear. It really sums up what having a beloved pony should 'feel' like :)

Totally agree with this.
That pic, out of all of them sums up the teamwork between horse and jockey, and the fun that they have together. What a super partnership they must have, and what a fab looking horse she is too. Really, really lovely :)

Feathered

Visit site
What an awesome coblet!! Love the mounted games shot... And what a jump!!

Brilliant pony! Looks like a true all rounder and very smart and handsome too. You should be proud. :D

Spotsrock

Visit site
Wow! I know I like quirky but she's really pretty. And a genuine super star! Ponies like that are worth serious money because of how reliable and fun they are. Bet you get serious jealous looks out and about from the brats with their over bred over fed ponies in loads of tack that they fall off at the first fence and aren't allowed to hack incase they break it or it breaks them! Cherish this mare - there aren't many like her out there.

Pie's mum

Visit site
She sounds like an absolute superstar! And such a cute face too. I love these little cobby types who can turn their hoof to just about anything. Definitely worth her weight in gold!

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
To see a young jockey looking that relaxed and happy on her pony says it all!!! As someone has said many children and adults would love your pony, I am one of them she looks like a star. I am sure you and mini OB are rightly very proud of her. :)

Suelin

Visit site
What a cracking pony. Worth her weight in gold. Lovely pics of a lovely pair so obviously enjoying every minute. Tell your little girl not to bother her head about inadequate people that have no more intelligence than to bad mouth others.

She's doing okay.

jojo5

Visit site
See- now this is what enjoying your horse is all about!! What a gorgeous girl! And everyone here saying how lovely, and how jealous they are etc!! So much better than all those people who are so keen to 'pose' on horses which prove to be too much for them, ending in a bad result for both horse and owner. You and min ob have had and will continue to have a wonderful time with your girl, and she is having a great time doing all sorts of different things. Perfectly matched!!

touchstone

Visit site
What a lovely pony! I know lots of folks who'd give their right arm for a pony like that, me included. I think that anyone who says anything negative about her must be very jealous, she looks a star and wonderful to see a child having such fun on her. :)

Greylegs

Visit site
What a cracking little horse and your daughter looks great on her. Love a little all purpose cob myself and I hope you all have many more years of fun and joy with your super horse.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
What a really fun pony, you've got a genuine all rounder there & you are incredibly lucky to have one. Many people would kill to have a pony half as willing & fun as yours!! :)