The Olympia freestyle thread

Queenbee

Visit site
****** that GS, I've got the ******* streaming down my face!!!!! I'm moved every time I watch those two,having followed them on their journey, and that music.... It's just so emotive. Everything crossed for their score. I'm not even a 'dressage' person per say but I'm spellbound!

Queenbee

Visit site
Well, that just goes to show how moved I was, I forgot not to swear when writing the above and now my post is full of stars.

Pmsl!

(Sorry for inadvertently swearing admin!)

Last edited:

_GG_

Visit site
Well, they managed to royally mess up the announcement of Charlotte breaking the record...didn't hear a peep from the audience and I was expecting a MASSIVE reaction :(

Very emotional watching Alf...what a superstar and lovely to see him have a bit of fun!!

Merry Christmas everyone, you all just made my snot filled, sore throated night really very enjoyable :)

lex2501

Visit site
Wow, what a magical evening!! Valegro was just a class apart and it was such a treat to see him in the flesh. Yet another, stunning and moving performance. The other highlight for me was the French black mare - imho it was wildly under marked. She was breath taking, and watching them come in for the prize giving at the end was another reminder that she was a class apart - and should possibly have occupied 3rd rather than the dutch girl. Edward Gal remains far and away the best rider for me. The Totilas sensation was not about the horse if you ask me!!