The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Fab news. Foal safe on the ground and mum fine, couldn't be better:) She looks a lovely stocky girl with good markings.

btw don't panic if the afterbirth hasn't come out yet, it can take a few hours, just try to keep it out of her way by tieing it up to her tail.

tessybear

Visit site
weather here is amazing no wind and supposed to get to 18 degrees !! we are keeping them in till the vet comes and then will chuck them both out for a few hours on some lush grass for test ! will video foals first adventure for everyone to see

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
I just clicked through these pages frantically and am absolutely delighted to hear that everything went well and that Tessy and foal are both OK. The filly is GORGEOUS and you deserve to be very proud, both of Tessy and yourself. :) You've taken wonderful care of TB and now you have a beautiful, healthy filly as the result.

Have a brilliant day off and spend some time just relaxing! Congratulations. :)

Racergirl

Visit site
She's gorgeous!! Andthats what my first mare did to me - so all the best mares do it ;)

Now checking this thread more just to gaze at her.....

tessybear

Visit site
I am a lurker and have LOVED this thread...but am very worried it will now end...? I have logged on every day holding my breath! Lovely foal..phew..can we follow her progress please?

I wont leave you all hanging :D I will update probably now every day and eventually slow it down to one update a week i think :)

colois

Visit site
I haven't posted so far, but have become rather addicted to this thread. Well done TessyBear and congratulations Abbie. Yeyy! :D

ETS: I've just seen the photos, she's lovely!

Last edited:

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
WOW....!!!!!! :eek:
She is a stunner :D Well done to Tess, she did a grand job cooking that (not so) little lady....cant wait to see more pics etc :)

Well done Abbie, you should be incredibly proud of yourself xxxxxx

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
My unhorsey OH asked first thing this morning if THE foal had arrived and I hadn't logged on. Off he went to work so text him earlier to say yes and he immediately text back to ask what colour and filly or colt. He NEVER responds to my texts that quickly normally, TessyBear you are one special girlie.:D

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
I wont leave you all hanging :D I will update probably now every day and eventually slow it down to one update a week i think :)

Only one a week?? So pleased for you, this time last year my mare had a still birth which was so sad makes seeing such a healthy foal all the more special.

HorsesHavingFun

Visit site
Filly : Still debating names here ;)
2zj9rty.jpg

11iloyb.jpg

16hjkf9.jpg

I am bursting with pride what a beautiful young girl and proud mummy bear

Just logged on to this! Congratulations Abbie! She is gorgeous! You've handled all this so well and should be so proud of yourself. I hope everything continues to go smoothly. Well done! :D :D :D

Lambkins

Visit site
Well done tessy...and Abbie ..mini T is beautiful !!!! On the name front ..I like secret ;) top secret ?? Or cupcake ??(she is soo cute and perfect and yummy like a cupcake :p) xxxxxxi massive well done !

WelshD

Visit site
How wonderful!

I can see a stampede of offers to rehome this lovely little lady when (and if) the time comes - she is a celebrity :D

Cheiro1

Visit site
What a gorgeous gorgeous (not so) little girl, Tessy did a good job cooking her, she looks days old already! Think you might have a big one there :p
I don't think you'll struggle to sell her when the time comes around here :p