The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

Joyous70

Visit site
CONGRATUMALATIONS to ALL of you, Tessy bear for cooking that gorgeous filly foal so perfectly (she so knows her job) and Abbie for keeping it all together and updating all the doting Aunties on here as well as having such a busy life to boot.

:D:D:D:D

tessybear

Visit site
No real idea what time she foaled i can guess between 3-5? x :D

We quite like the name April :) but may wait to get to know her better first before name are drawn out :)

suffolkmare

Visit site
Just had to post again! She is gorgeous, and such lovely chunky legs!
Did you see my previous post, now swallowed up in all the others...GUESS WHAT...:D Think it must have been a foaling moon!!;)

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
Yay yay yay! Congtatulations on becoming a Grandma Abbie ;-)
Please post lots of pics.
Bet TB is feeling little relieved.

(And although I was about 2 weeks out with the date, I think I said skewbald filly. Will have to check!)
Hope you can relax a bit now Abbie, the last few weeks must have been incredibly stressful. Well done for being incredibly competent and positive, I think I would have gone to pieces.

tessybear

Visit site
Just had to post again! She is gorgeous, and such lovely chunky legs!
Did you see my previous post, now swallowed up in all the others...GUESS WHAT...:D Think it must have been a foaling moon!!;)

I did, I did !! Imagine if they look the same :D perhaos we will have to ring Jezza K for a DNA test ;)

Keenjean

Visit site
Congratulations she is absolutely gorgeous!!! She was definitely worth waiting for and I reckon she's the best freebie you'll get in your whole life. Enjoy your first day with her and take plenty of pics and videos as it'll go like a whirlwind. Lots of cuddles and love to tessybear!

tessybear

Visit site
How beautiful is she !! Well done Tessy and Abbie! Has the vet been now?

:D no we rang the emergancy number this morning :eek: and vet wasn't worried she said to ring the main clinic at half past 8 and they will get to us as early as possible but not to worry, :)

jumpingjasper

Visit site
Congrats!!! been following this since day 1. seems like months ago! well done to you and tess! You are such an amazing example to young people. im nearly 21 and i dont know if i could have coped with all this going on a few years ago!! well done. hope you have lots of happy memories with foaly :-D

Coblover63

Visit site
What is your weather like today, Abbie? Do you think mum and babe will be able to get outside to stretch their legs for a few hours? Just remember that foalies aren't waterproof at first so will need to stay in if the weather is poor.

Has she passed the afterbirth yet?

On the Hoof

Visit site
Oh so beautiful, congratulations!

I am bursting with pride what a beautiful young girl and proud mummy bear[/QUOTE]

and so you should be, all three of you are magnificent and foalie is just scrumptious ... can i have her please!:)