The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

grooveshysta

Visit site
Hi

Another lurker here I love Love LOVE this thread it's so nice reading all the nice positive comments, lots and lots of luck can't wait too see the pictures of the little one when they finally make an appearance Xxxx

Once was lost

Visit site
Feel like I am missing something...
Ahh, I haven't had a good look at vulva and boob pics today!
Also missing a foal but don't care about that... Not at all!!

Hope you're having fun on the tb Abbie!

tessybear

Visit site
On cloud 9 right now (with a splitting headache :p ) But just got back from riding the Thoroughbred mare and she was fantastic didn't bother lunging i know her better now and she knows she cannot mess about with me -puffs chest out- :cool:;) Well we got going in such a brill outline her hind quarters where engaged she normally runs round like a giraffe but really soft on the bit today and going places :)

Onto our lovely little cobby girly though:
1hpd0l.jpg

acu05i.jpg

9giwlj.jpg

How more degrading can this get ? here a pic of her poo ;) very loose looking and smelly for her:
34hvqko.jpg

289zk3m.jpg

And i didn't taste the milk got back to late dam :rolleyes:;):D

No sleep again tonight though :(

Sarah_K

Visit site
Long time lurker helping the thread get to 3000 views. My totally unhorsey OH has already texted me tonight to see if there had been any pitter pattering of tiny hooves. Think we're getting a bit obsessed!

Anyway, come on Tessy! I'm sure mini bear has been cooked enough!

Holly Hocks

Visit site
I just CAN'T believe that I've logged on AGAIN to check this thread and still no foal!!!! It's just not good enough! Note to Tessybear - MUST TRY HARDER

LittleGinger

Visit site
Glad you had such a lovely time with the TB today! Fingers crossed Tessy completes your fab horsey day with a cute little foal...

All together now...
What do we want? Tessy's foal!
When do we want it? Now!! (Well, sometime this year would be nice Tessybear, if you're not too busy...)

xx

tessybear

Visit site
it's raining here so no doubt it wil be over night :rolleyes: her lady bits were gaping at the bottom slightly ( couldnt get pic as to dark )

morrismob

Visit site
Well she has to be close ! I cannot believe how many times I check this thread.

The gaping ladies bits is a great sign. God we are turning into perverts, can you imagine if some non-tessy person came across this thread :D

Glad the tb went well tonight :D

tessybear

Visit site
Well she has to be close ! I cannot believe how many times I check this thread.

The gaping ladies bits is a great sign. God we are turning into perverts, can you imagine if some non-tessy person came across this thread :D

Glad the tb went well tonight :D

I was talking about it to my sister at school

" Her boobs are so big now, the teats are dropping to " In a public space not great :eek::eek:

I was completely impressed shethrew a tantrum but i ignored it and we pushed past her barrier and she went lovely :)

bouncingbean

Visit site
I've been a long time lurker on this thread, keep popping in to see if the little 'un has arrived but still no sign. Come on Tessy, its rude to keep us all waiting :p :D
All the best for when mini Tess does pop out :)

nicolenlolly

Visit site
So glad the TB went well, shame the jealousy hasn't made tess drop though :(
So we know what time check ins need to be...what times are you checking and the likelihood of loving parents allowing you the day off with a migraine ;) xx

Highlands

Visit site
I was talking about it to my sister at school

" Her boobs are so big now, the teats are dropping to " In a public space not great :eek::eek:

I was completely impressed shethrew a tantrum but i ignored it and we pushed past her barrier and she went lovely :)

I hope you were not overhead too much..... Some adult minds might boggle. I am trying to educated my form that some conversions need to be quiet.... I do not need to know about somethings...... The sixth form ones are the best!

tessybear

Visit site
Pretend to tack her up, she may get so annoyed & surprised the foal will just pop out!

:D ❤

When i came bac after riding the TB with my riding gear on she backed away as if to say " Oh no no no no, Nay chance girly" before sniffing me and turning her nose up at the scent of Indy :D

tessybear

Visit site
So glad the TB went well, shame the jealousy hasn't made tess drop though :(
So we know what time check ins need to be...what times are you checking and the likelihood of loving parents allowing you the day off with a migraine ;) xx

It was a great feeling like we are getting somewhere :) Im checking at half past then probably half 9 etc, no chance, i cannot miss a day of school at the moment my exams are 2 weeks away :eek: eeee
I hope you were not overhead too much..... Some adult minds might boggle. I am trying to educated my form that some conversions need to be quiet.... I do not need to know about somethings...... The sixth form ones are the best!
No I dont think we were ... or hope not :eek::eek: Oh i hear some crackers myself :cool:

Thistle

Visit site
The most common time to foal is just before dawn. In the wild this gives the mare cover of darkness and allows the baby to be up and ready just before light and predators are around.