The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Would like to add my congratulations to you all. Have been logging in every morning and this is just the best news, and what a delightful little foal. She really does look like a little cracker and is beautifully marked. You deserve a lot of credit for the way you have kept everything together and the good humour you have shown, I know this wasnt the plan for this year but you have dealt with it all so well and shown what a lovely person you are, always looking out for Tess and doing the best for her. I hope she and the foal give you loads of pleasure, you truly deserve it. Enjoy your day off and please do keep the pics coming x

MiniMilton

Visit site
WOWSERS I am so envious, she is fab! Possibly the furriest newborn foalie i've ever seen.
You"ll have no trouble selling her, although i'll make a bet you keep her :)

She will be a cracking cob, I cant wait to see the pics as she develops.

Ps I bet you wouldn't swap her for all the competitions you had planned for this summer!

She really is lovely. Well done Tessie! (and Abbie for surviving the epic foal watch)

Ebenezer_Scrooge

Visit site
Congratulations Tessy & Abbie :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D Babba is gorgeous...she looks a big girl too. Poor Tessy....no wonder she looked ready to pop although everytime I see a newborn foal I wonder how they fitted inside momma with those long legs!! Give Tessy a big fuss from me...Enjoy your day Abbie...a well deserved day off!

HazyXmas

Visit site
More pictures please.................she is just divine, i'm soooooooooo jealous, i want a cute fluffy filly too.

How about April's Mini T as a name?

Enjoy your day, how are your parents coping with it all?

micki

Visit site
Huge CONGRATULATIONS. She is absolutely gorgeous and born 22 years to the day that my skewbald filly(Danser) was born, i still have her, also to a piebald mare.
Hope you get lots of foal and mum hugs today :D

kym

Visit site
Long time lurker, first time poster but just want to say huge congratulations to you. what a stunning filly.

All the best for mum and babies future from me and Harley-bear

Bertolie

Visit site
Had to come back to see the pictures....she is stunning :)

Enjoy your day with mum and foalie and lots of pics please!

I would just like to echo what others have said as to how well you have dealt with all the things going on in your life at the moment...your parents must be so proud of you 'lovely' xx

_GG_

Visit site
Wow...congratulations!!!!!
Abbie, I am so so happy for you, she is just beautiful. I have to he honest, I burst into tears. Last Monday, sister in-in-law was diagnosed with a brain.tumor, it was removed Wednesday and last night we found out that while it is aggressive, it is fully treatable, so I think the joy in reading your wonderful news has just made the relief hit home.

Thank you for such happy news xxx

RubysGold

Visit site
Welcome to the world Mini T

Congrats Abbie, She is absolutely beautiful! And HUGE!! I love the name April :) (And there are some other good suggestions on here)

You have coped so so well with all the stress lately, and Im really glad you shared this journey, its been lovely to watch! :)

Cant wait to see more pics of the pair of them :D

Enjoy a nice relaxing day now :)

Caballito

Visit site
Huuuuuge congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. The news brought a tear to my eye and then impatience took over as I frantically trawled the posts to find photos! I bet you're on cloud nine.
Have a lovely day with your girls. Looking forward to that video later :D xx

Asha

Visit site
What a beautiful baby, congratulations Abbie, and big hugs to Tessy.

Foalie looks a big girl, cant wait for more pictures:D:D

Emsarr

Visit site
Congratulations Abbie and Tessy!!

What a stunning 'little' girl, she's just perfect! A 'little' chunky monkey in the making there!!

I hope you're giving Tessy lots of carrots for cooking such a gorgeous foal and doing it all on her own :D

Make sure you keep us all updated and giving us lots of new pics!

Equinus

Visit site
Congratulations Tessy and Abbie. No wonder her tummy was nearly on the floor, absolutely gorgeous healthy looking filly. Last looked about 6.30 on page 348....and read everyone's posts since. Mega support here.

There was a showjumper many years ago called April Moon, but can't find out anything about it. Lovely name though.:D

Adopter

Visit site
What wonderful news, a beautiful filly with such lovely markings and looks a big healthy foal. Well done Tessy.

Have a lovely day Abbie with Tess and foal, it is a special day for you to always remember.

Pictures are super, look forward to more and seeing that first step into big wide world!

So pleased for you and your family that all seems well.

caithness_1

Visit site
Another lurker here, been following this thread since the start. Just wanted to join everyone else in saying a massive congratulations!! What an absolutely gorgeous filly...i'm honestly so so excited for you! Thank you for sharing your wonderful journey with us all!

lelly

Visit site
Huge congratulations, she is absolutely gorgeous. There is nothing more moving than a new baby. I cried when mine were born too. Well done Tess and all. X x x

Polos Mum

Visit site
Lovely strong looking filly - with really nice markings - love her face.

For my 50p's worth she'll be a good bit bigger than her mum

I think the saying is to see what they'll turn out like you need to look at them at 3 days, 3 months and 3 years (as they go through odd growth phases inbetween those) so a note in your diary for photos on those days!

Well done

Doris68

Visit site
What a lovely filly - she's just gorgeous!! Congratulations and you'll now spend loads and loads of time, just standing and staring and marvelling. Best waste of time in the world....! Well done.