The thread of all Olympic Threads

SAS56

Visit site
Call me a fuddy duddy but I am not sure about loud dance music being played at an equine competition. It is bad enough between breaks in the tennis but they are humans.

jenbleep

Visit site
Call me a fuddy duddy but I am not sure about loud dance music being played at an equine competition. It is bad enough between breaks in the tennis but they are humans.
Lols I just said I liked it 😅
I doubt it's loud where the horses are. Can't see them having speakers on the warm up

ihatework

Visit site
Having previously noted nosenets earlier, I’d be interested to see if the Finnish horse was any different with a net. Looked a little more than bog standard tension/contact

Caski

Visit site
What good ponies, they put up with the rain so well! A few a bit short in the neck going into the rain, but how can anyone fail to understand how much the horses put into the sport!

I'm the woman with a headless horse because he stuck it between his knees if it rained on his face!

SAS56

Visit site
I am not only enjoying the high standard of most of the dressage but realise how much I prefer the elegance of the more TB/Sport horse look rather than the big dressage tanks that are now coming out at GP. I do like elegant rather than brute force.