The thread of all Olympic Threads

94lunagem

Visit site
Well thereā€™s our first team change - Becky Moody in for the dressage team.

Will leave it to the other threads to discuss the whats and whys.
Leaving the whys aside, Iā€™m pleased to see Becky in. I went to not-Olympia in December and her test was my favourite of the evening.

I donā€™t know how these things work, especially at such short notice. Does another get called into Beckyā€™s reserve place or?

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
Leaving the whys aside, Iā€™m pleased to see Becky in. I went to not-Olympia in December and her test was my favourite of the evening.

I donā€™t know how these things work, especially at such short notice. Does another get called into Beckyā€™s reserve place or?

I think itā€™s too late to have another reserve so we just have 3 in the team, letā€™s just hope they all stay well so we can compete

teapot

Visit site

teapot

Visit site
Cross county course fences are here. Think this could be interesting as you canā€™t actually see how twisty it is.

Last edited:

Gamebird

Visit site
Cross county course fences are here. Think this could be interesting as you canā€™t actually see how twisty it is.

I am hoping they will turn up soon on Crosscountry App with their usual excellent talk through of how to ride each one! Then we will be able to see the twists and turns.

YourValentine

Visit site

Looks like a nice course, if its not constant turns. Beautifully dressed fences.

Fence 7a is interesting/differenta question, a jump up onto a rising bank.

teapot

Visit site

U.N.Owen

Visit site

ihatework

Visit site
There are a fair few being sent to hold! I imagine after cdj, they are being ultra cautious.

Lea Siegel spun