Think its time

misst

Visit site
PL I have only just seen this. So sorry. It is never easy but my goodness this is an awful time for your personally. I hope your little man has a peaceful passing and thinking of you xxxx

Visit site
This is the lad. Things were very peaceful. This is the first time Ive actually stayed to the bitter end, as I had a dog die of bloat in the vets and it haunted me the last moments.
If he was a person he would be a little old gentleman in a waistcoat and pince nez out of a Dickens novel.
RIP Badger and thanks for your company the last 12 years

Attachments

• IMG_0332.JPG
    IMG_0332.JPG
    506.4 KB · Views: 38

Bellasophia

Visit site
Hard as it is,you’ve fully respected your dog,and did the best you could for him.I am sorry for your loss.
I believe when you come full circle with a dog;you’ve had the puppy joy,adult fulfillment and old age support, you’ve run the race with them.Youshould remember the good times with him and feel proud you stood by him till the end.

palo1

Visit site
Gosh - what a very sweet looking lad PL. Heartbreaking to say goodbye but it sounds like he was ready and so glad it was peaceful and that you could be with him. Such hard times. I hope you are taking care of yourself and have things that will comfort you. Hugs to both you and Badger. x

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
This is the lad. Things were very peaceful. This is the first time Ive actually stayed to the bitter end, as I had a dog die of bloat in the vets and it haunted me the last moments.
If he was a person he would be a little old gentleman in a waistcoat and pince nez out of a Dickens novel.
RIP Badger and thanks for your company the last 12 years

Jesus, PL - you have really been through it. I have just caught up and actually don't quite know how you managed... Thinking of you. RIP Badger. You don't know how lucky you were...

Bellasophia

Visit site
can you pm me..I don’t know how to pm you...but if you pm me your uk address,id like very much to do you a pyrograph of Badger.
If you were my neighbor I’d be knocking on your door,making you cups of tea and giving to a hug/ support.
The pyro is the next best thing I can do from so far away .You’ve reallybeen through the mill.

Odyssey

Visit site
I'm so sorry that you lost your little man, it feels as if your heart has been ripped out. He looked such a sweet chap. I'm glad you were able to be with him, not being there is unthinkable. xx