This is a joke, yeah? (Either that or a scene from Little Britain.)

severnmiles

Visit site
Brick lifting is funny when you have a few lads who think they are unbelievably strong and then find out they're not!! 18 was the best down here last month.

I'd liked to have come but its a bit far away :-(

soggy

Visit site
There is a trick to brick lifting :)

I have won a few bets in my earliers years.

It all depends on the rules though. Brain will often over come brawn.

If you want I'll tell you how to do it .;-)

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
LOL!

Nah, Myles has nothing to be pitied for... ;) ;)

I was out with the secretary, and we'd hitched a lift with the terrierman - he got called as the fox had gone to ground. Sec and I went cross country and the terrierman went via the road.

They were well into the dig by the time we got there, I didn't like the frenzy the terriers were in, I didn't like knowing that there was a fox trapped underground, unable to escape, so we passed through without stopping.

In fairness to the terriermen, they were working quickly and efficiently, and got their fox very quick - which was a blessing for terriers and fox alike.

But I have never been a fan of digging in concept, and I wasn't a fan when I was there.

Sorry guys!

Karla

Visit site
Brilliant! On a par with Clown Prince Carreg! You two should do those McDonalds kids parties together!

soggy

Visit site
McDonalds Kids parties???

You'll know all about those presumably. Most school leavers with no qualifications end up working there.

Do you find it very challenging work?

Doreys_Mum

Visit site

You'll know all about those presumably. Most school leavers with no qualifications end up working there.

Wow... not only am I a bore, but now I'm a school leaver with no qualifications...... *sigh*

soggy

Visit site

Wow... not only am I a bore, but now I'm a school leaver with no qualifications...... *sigh*

Oh dear SoD you have failed the initiative test.

What happened here did you forget which Id you where posting under .

LMAO

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
No, actually... whilst I am aware the remark was aimed at Karla, it was ALSO derogatory towards employees of McDonalds....

I'll let you know some time next week if I am a school leaver with no qualifications or not ;)