Those of you with Reolink Go's

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I've recently got mine installed after it sitting waiting for me to pull my finger out for 2 years! It's great, although I rarely see the horses on it as I've got it pointed at the entrance for security and the horses are rarely round the gate.
Anyway, I've been checking the battery and it's bene steadily dropping, it's now down to about 43%. Is this normal given that we have daylight but not sunlight at this time of year? Do other people check their battery status? It's been up for around 3 weeks and started at pretty much 100%.

TIA

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
yeah mine need a top up now and then at the moment. it's so dull. spring to autumn they stayed at 100% with no input. Mine are also in a high traffic area so getting triggered on the motion recording throughout the day which must eat the battery a bit! i just go off the little battery icon when I'm on the app to check the horses, if it is dropping quite low then I take one home to top up.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
i considered getting a spare battery so i could just swap them while I'm up the stepladder but for my purposes it doesn't really matter if I have a day not covered while I'm charging it. I've seen them on amazon if that's something that appeals.

jnb

Visit site
Since just before Christmas mine has needed a top up charge every 2-3 weeks, the cold weather & lack of light affects it.

Nasicus

Visit site
Same here, mine are needing top ups every couple of weeks or so at the moment. Bit of sun today, so charging at the moment though.

Spottyappy

Visit site
One of mine hasn’t needed to be topped up, but it’s watching the back of my yard not the front, so i don’t get many alerts from it.
the other, have topped up once since I have had it, about 2 weeks ago. It’s currently at 83%, so I think it will probably not need topping up unless we get snow or something that causes the solar to not charge for several days.