Thrilled! Wildcard for CS!

nikkimariet

Visit site
Thanks just realised I forgot to say well done. I am also heading to hartpury so maybe see you there?

How long do you soak them for? I have to soak speedibeet anyway. I usually soak for about 7 hours so would it be possible to soak the oats and speedibeet together?

Can PM you mobile and we can meet up? Be nice to put a face to a name :) Be there Weds and Thurs with Fig and Sat and Sun with CS.

We soak ours overnight, but only because I do feeds in the morning! I put enough water in to just cover them if that's any help.

LMR

Visit site
Can PM you mobile and we can meet up? Be nice to put a face to a name :) Be there Weds and Thurs with Fig and Sat and Sun with CS.

We soak ours overnight, but only because I do feeds in the morning! I put enough water in to just cover them if that's any help.

That'd be great, im competing on friday but were making amini holiday so will be there wed-sat :)

so do you feed whole oats? and do you drain the water or do they absorb the water? also how much do you feed? sorry for all the questions!

nikkimariet

Visit site
That'd be great, im competing on friday but were making amini holiday so will be there wed-sat :)

so do you feed whole oats? and do you drain the water or do they absorb the water? also how much do you feed? sorry for all the questions!

Will PM you in a mo :)

They're rolled oats, nope don't drain the water as there's not a lot of excess (I normally wet their feeds to mix the supps in, and so Bruce looks like he has more!). Fig is on 2.5 scoops a day and CS 1.5 (dry weight). I leave them overnight, filled with water just level with the oats.