Thunderbrook Feeds - your thoughts & experiences please

IveRunOutOfNamesToThinkOf

Visit site
i followed this thread, kind of in two minds. I've never fed TF, mostly because it seems pricey and mine are fine on plain unbranded straights. Therefore I've never dealt with TF, and wondered if maybe the bloke was just one of those 'marmite' people who irritated some but was loved by others.

But this!!!! Why is he not locked up???? Let alone running a company :([/Q
i followed this thread, kind of in two minds. I've never fed TF, mostly because it seems pricey and mine are fine on plain unbranded straights. Therefore I've never dealt with TF, and wondered if maybe the bloke was just one of those 'marmite' people who irritated some but was loved by others.

But this!!!! Why is he not locked up???? Let alone running a company :(
That was always my opinion too, I’d heard negatives before about the manners of this person, everyone can have a bad day or two. Happy horse happy life though!

This chilled me though, I know there is nothing proven but surely this should have been reported somewhere? If not for one bad experience i would have still been purchasing their feed

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Well after doing some research on the company I came across this. I’m sorry, it’s not about feed, however it does hugely impact the ethos of the company and the said person in particular. You can find the original yourself by searching Thunderbrook Complaint on Facebook

Im relieved I no longer buy from them, I do not want to fund people like this

Wow.

Visit site
Good God, that communication trail is truly disturbing and totally inappropriate in every form. I cant see the Facebook page as not one Facebook.

can anyone screenshot and post?

Last edited:

Ambers Echo

Visit site
That is just appalling. It's also interesting how toxic cultures in companies just carry on for decades affecting successive teams. Poor customer service, bullying, abusive practices tends to be cultural not worker- specific. I have friends who use Thunderbrooks on our yard so I read the thread out of curiosity in case there was an issue with the feed itself like that synthetic Vit E issue. I did not raise the customer service stuff with them because they were obviously ok with it. But I'll tell them about this. They will absolutely not want to be buying from a sexuslly exploitative ar$e like him. Urrghhh.

TPO

Visit site
Jeezo!! Was not the update I was expecting on this thread.

I put him on my blocked list years ago because he was abusive, threatening and aggressive online towards others. Just had a check and he doesn't appear to have a profile anymore.

The job website is in the Philippines. I'm fairly confident that he wasn't looking for equine nutritionists from there. What a disgusting human and that explains why it wasnt taken further in the UK.

Scarlett

Visit site
Honestly, I'm not surprised in the slightest by the most recent information that has come out regarding the male employee. He gave off those vibes years ago.

Another man that's clearly gone unchecked over the years while bullying and degrading women, as many on here have experienced.

Appalling that he not exhibited this behaviour towards customers, but that he had the gall to use his influence as an employer to try and attract victims.

Awful.

TPO

Visit site
I can’t seem to open this one. What is it?

Screenshots in post #179

The other people in partnership with him at TB must be aware of this and have made the decision to continue working with him. Great brand, owned and staffed by good people....oh no wait, what have the majority been saying for years about everyone there ?

Fluffypiglet

Visit site
Blimey, that's appalling. I wasn't fussed about the customer service as I only buy the treat tubs but that is a whole different level of yuk that I do not want to support! ? Any recommendations for nice treats that aren't TB and don't have alfalfa in?! Jeez....

HBB

Visit site
WTAF!!? What a repulsive, revolting man he is, his behaviour is sickening!

Do you not think his silence on that FB post is deafening?

Last edited:

Frumpoon

Visit site
Let me get this straight...he's deliberately targeting Filipino women for nudes/s*x chat under the guise of offering them a job??

That is all kinds of exploitative, dishonest and wrong!!!

Given that most amateur horse owners in this country are women we should be able to put him out of business?

IveRunOutOfNamesToThinkOf

Visit site
I'm inclined to think that it's terrible enough to warrant it's own thread. Staggering.

ETA yes I was thinking that about the customer base too frumpoon.

I did wonder about starting a new thread, but as quite new to posting didn’t know where best to put it, or even if it would be allowed. I suppose it’s possible there are people who won’t read this given it’s a zombie thread resurrected on multiple occasions

If any one wants to start one to reach more members feel free to use the screenshots I put up, I didn’t know how to link to the actual page. I need to go to work now but it sickens me to think this exploitation happened over a year ago, and yet because it wasn’t in this country there’s been no action/responsibility taken or media of any kind to highlight this

I certainly would have stopped using them immediately if I’d been aware when this was first disclosed. To think I’ve been helping fund a person like this…

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
That's hideously exploitative of women from underdeveloped countries - I hope Thunderbrooks go out of business - and that this man is investigated fully by the police.

Up thread some of you are saying that, as horse owners are mainly women, we should stop supporting this business. I believe that there are very few male horse owners who would support this creep either!