Thunderbrook Feeds - your thoughts & experiences please

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I dont know if I'm thinking of the same page but any mention of TB is banned on at least one BF page because of Eddie's harrassment and threats of legal action.

It's an outright ban so no recommendations of it are allowed either

No that's Barefoot Approach which doesn't have any links but he's been very aggressive towards.

The one I mentioned EL used to be very active on, that's where he called me stupid and not able to use Facebook because I didn't know who he was. He's not been active on it for a while though.

Anyone who criticises tb on the one I meant gets blocked and the posts removed and there's a fanclub who defend tb at every opportunity.

IveRunOutOfNamesToThinkOf

Visit site
When asking questions about tb feeds, i dealt with elishia, who was always pleasant, helpful….never the man or nutritionalist woman. I wonder how many work for tb? How do they deal with his predatory behaviour?

theres an irish representative of tb feeds, and this ed guy said he was irish, 44yrs in those fb messages, so is this ed the main man who was hostile to people in this thread when they had an issue with tb feed purchases, or another guy who works for tb?…maybe from the irish arm of tb?

They only have one base and the man spoken about is the same person. The ‘Irish Arm’ is just someone selling their goods

I did reach out to someone who knows the company locally who I trust from a group on Facebook, the member of staff you spoke to apparently left earlier this year along with others who worked there.

When I called one person did offer to take a message saying she was new, so maybe the current staff have no idea what’s happened beforehand. For that I feel bad for them, imagine if you start a new job only find this is the type of person your working for

TPO

Visit site
Has the Thunderbrook Facebook page been removed? I can't seem to find it any more?

Gone for me too

If you put thunderbrook in the first thing that comes up is "thunderbrook complaint".

There is another shared post from Feb 2019 regarding Eddie and his minions harrassing other pages/people/feed

Visit site
I can’t imagine rebranding would work, firstly if the same people were involved what would be the point? Plus it would be massively expensive.

The only options I see available are :

a) The owner and founder cuts all business and personal ties with said person. Would need to make a public statement acknowledging that she doesn’t agree with how he’s conducted himself and had no knowledge of what had happened (whether that’s a lie or not)

b) She stays in a personal relationship with him and sells the business to new owners

Visit site
Was talking this through with a friend who’s now switching from Thunderbrooks. She suggested they may just have taken their Facebook down in the hope it will blow over in a few days. After all searching anywhere other than Facebook or on here there’s nothing negative to find. Even on Facebook it’s not spread very far.

Im guessing most of their sales come from shops rather than direct sales, therefore it’s really going to be if the shops are made aware of the behaviour and decide to pull their stock off the shelves that it’ll actually hit them.

Ive only bought direct so I don’t know what shops sell them though. I don’t think there’s any local to me, but I’m guessing most would have Facebook pages themselves?

Visit site
I’m still surprised by the silence from TB regarding all this, I expected something, probably something denying and defensive, but was hoping for an apology and a cutting of ties. Do you think they’ll just open up tomorrow as if nothing has happened??

They took down the Facebook page and all contact details, phone/email are gone from their website. But they must still have booked in orders/deliveries to deal with?

Renvers

Visit site
What a s*&t show, I was happy to support a good ethically responsible company but not one that tolerates employees behaving in this manner. Can anyone recommend a good alternative to the Thunderbrooks Muesli, before I get creative and make my own version :cool: