Tic Toc found. :(

Pinky94

Visit site
Just seen this on my Facebook

It is with the upmost sadness that i have to write this and inform everyone that Tic Toc has been found and Im afraid to say its the worst possible end to the search for him that was hoped for. I personally dealt with the recovery and removal of him as it was far too much for Catriona and her family to face. Not only has Catriona had the trauma of the past couple months since him going but now has to deal with the utter devastation it has brought upon her. Catriona would like to express from the bottom of her heart her thanks and gratitude to every single person who has shown support and given help in the search for him. She wishes to have some time to grieve and to come to terms with her tragic loss, but will personally thank everyone when she feels she is ready too. Philip Ward-Burton

very sad ending, but glad to know he's been found.

Cheshire Chestnut

Visit site
I've just burst into tears at work :( Poor Tic Toc, poor Catriona and poor Joshua, I cannot bare to think what they're going through.

Very very sad and I pass on my most heartfelt wishes xxx

MissJessica

Visit site
So sad to read this :( I know there are more good than bad but the bad people in this world always amaze me with their disgusting behaviour, scary world!
I send them all my love.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
So sad to read this :( I know there are more good than bad but the bad people in this world always amaze me with their disgusting behaviour, scary world!
I send them all my love.

There is no evidence (unless his body reveals otherwise) that this pony was anything other than a victim of escaping his field.

Cedars

Visit site
So sad, and so sad that it was the outcome expected all along, I was so hoping for something unusual which would mean he could come home to the little boy.

figgy

Visit site
:'( so very sad ..RIP lovely ... hugs to all involved ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3Beasties

Visit site
There is no evidence (unless his body reveals otherwise) that this pony was anything other than a victim of escaping his field.

Exactly this ^^ There are some nasty things being said on FB against the people who 'stole' him which I think are unjustified given that there is no evidence.

hnmisty

Visit site
Sadly it was always most likely to end that way. At least the family can have some closure now, not knowing must be so hard.

I guess there's no chance of anyone being charged over his theft or death either...