Tic Toc found. :(

FionaM12

Visit site
Oh dear. :( Poor pony, and poor family.

I think most of us suspected that along with many other "stolen" animals, he had just strayed and had an accident all along. :( Terribly distressing news, but at least there's no evidence of foul play.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Philip Ward-Burton‎**STOLEN** HELP FIND TICTOC!
It is with the upmost sadness that i have to write this and inform everyone that Tic Toc has been found and Im afraid to say its the worst possible end to the search for him that was hoped for. I personally dealt with the recovery and removal of him as it was far too much for Catriona and her family to face. Not only has Catriona had the trauma of the past couple months since him going but now has to deal with the utter devastation it has brought upon her. Catriona would like to express from the bottom of her heart her thanks and gratitude to every single person who has shown support and given help in the search for him. She wishes to have some time to grieve and to come to terms with her tragic loss, but will personally thank everyone when she feels she is ready too. Philip Ward-Burton

LaMooch

Visit site
Its nice to see people are calling for' the people that did this' to be charged. At this moment of time there is no details of what happened to TicToc let the family grieve in peace

Happytohack

Visit site
Very very sorry to read this sad news. My thoughts are with the family. Let's hope they are left in peace. RIP. Little Tic Toc - you captured our hearts.

JellyBeanSkittle

Visit site
Such sad news but that poor family has some closure at the very least, not knowing is sometimes the worst feeling on earth.. wish there was anything i could do to ease their pain right now :'(

Ladyinred

Visit site
So sad, and so sad that it was the outcome expected all along, I was so hoping for something unusual which would mean he could come home to the little boy.

I think most people felt that, I know I really hoped for some unexpected twist of fate that would have him home :( RIP little pony.

starryeyed

Visit site
Such heartbreaking news, I still think of tic toc every day and although as time has gone on it has become harder to believe, I was still desperately hoping that he would turn up safe and sound and be reunited with them. My thoughts go out to all the family, they must be completely devastated. What a tragic ending for such a lovely pony who obviously meant the world to that little boy. RIP Tic Toc xx

mhorses

Visit site
Thoughts & prayers are with you all. It is important to remember you tried your very best at finding him so please don't beat yourself up about it. You loved this pony to pieces and that is very evident. He was lucky to have such a loving last family and now he is at peace. x

natmac84

Visit site
what a poor poor pony and family.... at least there is a ending now, not a nice one granted but an ending all the same.

hes running free now over that rainbow bridge - RIP LIKKLE LEGS

cattysmith

Visit site
I was thinking about him yesterday. How very sad that this has happened. I do get the impression that this was an unfortunate event and that he wasn't stolen after all. How utterly tragic for all who were involved.

poops

Visit site
Desperately sad, poor pony & family. Suppose the only constructive thing I can say is that he and his little rider had a very happy time together.

benson21

Visit site
It must be so hard, but at least now we know he is safe, and not in the hands of unscrupulous people. Run free Tic Toc.