To Any Old Friends Out There!

haybales

Visit site
great to see you back!
laugh.gif

Theresa_F

Visit site
Hi - so pleased you are back - was going to write to you with some photos of the boys - but if you are on back line I can point you to links by sending you a PM later.

So glad middle daughter had got a pony and as ever, offer if you are ever in Essex is to come up and have a go on the boys.

druid

Visit site
Oh JAK I was just thinking yesterday of asking to see if anyone knew how you all were - you've been missed terribly!

ruscara

Visit site
JAK!!! I wonder if you have any idea how many "Does anyone know how JAK is?" posts there have been? It's good to see you. I hope things are better for you (don't know why you left us) - and we will see more of you again from now on!
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
Thanks all, I am still chuffed by so many nice 'welcome back' messages (& I read every single one!)......if the replies had got to double figures I'd have been thrilled! lol

Love the siggy M_M, very artistic!
cool.gif

All my old friends, all still here it seems! Like Hotel California, once you've checked into H&H, you can 'check out any time you want but you can never leave.....'!

grin.gif

Puppy

Visit site
laugh.gif
WOWEEEEEEEEEEE!! SOOOOOOO good to hear from you!

You've been much missed. I do hope that you'll be sticking around!
smile.gif

H. xxx

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Blimey a blast from the past!! How are you? I really hope that life has sorted itself out for you and its on the up now.

It'll be nice to hear what you have been up to
grin.gif

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hurray! Glad you're back. Has been boring on here without you.

[/ QUOTE ]
How sweet of you to say so! You are most definitely on my Xmas card list! lol
And you still have the same avatar - so many have changed theirs!
laugh.gif

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hi, welcome back..there is no escape you know.....
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Fear not, I have no desire to 'escape' again! Life (no matter what it throws at you!) is for living, not hiding away!
laugh.gif

JAK

Visit site
A special thank you to you then Nuala, as I'm as happy to make new friends as I am meeting up with old ones!

Cute kitty btw, British Shorthair?

JAK

Visit site
We have two British Shorthair crosses! Mum was VERY well bred but never successfully mated so after several years of trying, was eventually sold as a pet!
She immediately took a shine to the battle-scarred b/w tomcat up the road & produced a lovely litter, of which we had two kittens!
Just goes to show, one kitty's Quasimodo is another kitty's Brad Pitt & vice versa! lol

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Erm.....have we been introduced ???
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope but now we are!
Been away a long ime, due to family problems, now back to torture everyone with stories of our ponies!
Yeah, I know, doesn't sound especially exciting but winner of 'Blog of the Year' & 'Most Entertaining' (nah, nah, finally beat PF!) has gotta count for something I guess!
grin.gif

TheBlackMoth

Visit site
I was thinking about breeding pudding so put her on the 'pill' but then she got hit by a car and couldn't have her next injection and then she met the neighbourhood tom. She had four beautiful black kittens with orange eyes who were totally incontinent. It took three months to litter train them and then we passed them to friends with relief. Her next appointment was at the vet to be neutered. So now she contents herself with ruling the world!

ThomasTank

Visit site
Well I am glad your family problems are now sorted *TT would love to know what it was all about as she loves gossip even if it is nothing to do with her*
I am sure we will meet again
grin.gif
grin.gif

JAK

Visit site
lol @ Pudding's breeding efforts!
Funnily enough though, one of ours is a total retard, never really been litter trained & he's kinda dumb & 'floppy', like one of those Ragdoll cats! Lovely nature but not not 100% mentally or physically! He looks most like a BS, especially his face.

His brother however, is toatally different, just looks like a bog-standard, albeit rather handsome, tabby cat! Fearless hunter, completely housetrained, perfectly 'normal' in every respect!

Have to say though, both have absolutely faultless temperaments & are incredibly loving & friendly!

TheBlackMoth

Visit site
I have six cats. Pudding and then a family - as in I bought the mother and then have kept three of her kittens and one of her kittens kittens.

Just about to put some pictures up in Soapbox.

Have also just got two Jack Russell puppies - this is because i am mad!

Snowberry

Visit site
YAY!!!

Welcome back - I was thinking about you the other day (whilst still trying to train my thug of a collie dog!! hehe)
Soooo glad you're back - you've been missed
xx