Pictures To cheer me up

Horsekaren

Visit site
I bought her at the beginning of November after losing my lovely Bisto to colic in late October. I rushed into buying her but she's lovely.
Ah a new partnership, how exciting, i hope she continues to make you smile. There certainly seems to be a lot to smile about :)

oldie48

Visit site
haha! yes, oldie, if you can time travel then that is something else to smile about! ;)

She looks super, I'm so pleased you're enjoying her x
Ooops, I only want to time travel if I can go backwards but take Rose with me! Yes, I am enjoying her, had a bit of a wobble when I came off her but since having her back done she seems back to her usual self. I'd like her to be a bit sharper off the leg, so that's work in progress. She is, as we thought, a sweet mare but she's clever and always willing to take the easy option if given a chance. Love her to bits though!

ElectricChampagne

Visit site
gorgeous pic and would deffo cheer you up on a bad day.

I like the time travel aspect too haha.

Hopefully there will be loads more pics to come :)

oldie48

Visit site
The real question this thread raises, of course, is... You've been to 2020... Is Brexit sorted yet?!
Nope but we've brough Trump in to negotiate as there's still issues with Scotland and Ireland/NI. We are going to build two walls and the EU is going to pay for them. FWIW May is still PM and still trying to get her deal through, that woman is made of steel!

JFTDWS

Visit site
Nope but we've brough Trump in to negotiate as there's still issues with Scotland and Ireland/NI. We are going to build two walls and the EU is going to pay for them. FWIW May is still PM and still trying to get her deal through, that woman is made of steel!

Hahaha, excellent!

Or, well, not excellent at all :oops: