Today is the day!

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
I'm going to collect the wee dog this afternoon ?

I have a crate for her for inside the house. Can I use it to travel her in? She doesn't have a harness of any sort. I could get one before going but wondering about fit.

We've put up a stairgate so she can't go walkabout, as I'm not yet convinced the garden is wee-dog-secure, and a small (compared to the other one ?) outdoor run.

Debating getting a tracker tag thing to go on her collar as if she gets out into the forest I'll never see her again ? Does anyone use one and if yes recommendations please ?

Will put pictures up when I've got her home (and when I've figured out how to do it from my phone as the site complains about the size).

{97702}

Visit site
Awww I can’t wait to see pics ?? you’ll need to re-size the pics to get them to upload here, I downloaded a free app (the one I use is Image Size but there are loads of them) to shrink the pics a bit, then they will upload.

Hope all goes well ?

masajackrussells

Visit site
I have the PawFit tracker on all three of mine as they like to run through the woods when we are out. Always follow me round but gives me peace of mind knowing where they are. Works briliantly via an app on your phone. You have to buy the device and subscription per dog as it uses phone signal but worth it for me.

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
All survived the intro and we've been for a walk across a field ??

So bloody proud of the 'Raptors and GSD! Not a grumble from them once all out and mingling, despite wee dog having a growl and a snap.

Will keep an eye on the GSD as she's not too keen on wee dog having too much of my attention. No grumbling etc., just a body language thing. A balance is to be found.

Trying to pick out decent pics. Everytime I've gone to take one a dog has come up for cuddles. Tried a video, which is mainly grass ?

Wee dog keeps going to the open door (stairgate across it) and starting longingly, except when she's admiring herself in the big mirror ??

{97702}

Visit site
Do you have an iPhone? If you do, go into App Store and down load Image Size (it’s free), then use that to select the pics and resize them to 600 x 600 pixels. You can then upload them straight to the forum