Tokyo Eventing Cross Country

HashRouge

Visit site
Well I had a nasty reaction to my second Covid jab (after nothing first time round) so didn't stay up to watch. Feeling much better now so just catching up, but have given myself spoilers so I know I can enjoy it!

Supertrooper

Visit site
Sorry to hear that HR

I’m driving to my parents today so going to watch it this afternoon

I can never watch XC till I know what’s happened, just too nervous otherwise

HashRouge

Visit site

Wishfilly

Visit site
Thinking about it, Oli going so early and making the time look easy may have helped GB as others may have not pushed quite as hard early on and picked up those few expensive time penalties, whilst Laura and Tom had the full benefit of Oli as path finder.

Sandstone1

Visit site
Sad about the horse that had to be pts. Well done to team GB. Not a fan of Oliver Townend but he had a lovely round. Hope the show jumping goes well for them.

J&S

Visit site
We don't have TV of any sort, so just read all your threads, thank you for such a good commentary! I cried just reading the news of the great GB rounds. Very sad a horse was lost.

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
Thinking about it, Oli going so early and making the time look easy may have helped GB as others may have not pushed quite as hard early on and picked up those few expensive time penalties, whilst Laura and Tom had the full benefit of Oli as path finder.

Oli may not have been thrilled to be pathfinder, but he was an inspired choice for the role.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I cant find the cross country on bbc or discovery…where is it please?
on iplayer i went to "all olympics", day 9 and then the timeslot that was like midnight to 4am.

on discovery you should be able to find it by searching by olympics/equestrian and then scrolling down to the "latest" section.

Reactions: TPO